LP mod apk Cursed Treasure 2 - Fun and Casual Tower Defense ~ Free in-App Purchase!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wenceslao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cursed Treasure 2 - Fun and Casual Tower Defense ~ Free in-App Purchase!

Name of the game: Cursed Treasure 2

Version: 1.4.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Why be good when you can be bad? Cursed Treasure 2 is an addictive and strategic tower defense game where the forces of evil are at your command. Stop annoying do-gooders from carrying off your magical gems by building towers of demons, orcs, and the undead to unleash a variety of devastatingly dastardly effects.

The latest installment of the tower defense game is now available the Android devices! Go up against paladins, ninjas, angels and more, all with their own unique special skills, and keep them from carting off your treasure in each level. Earn skill points to upgrade your abilities, unlock potent magical spells, and much more. They say nice guys finish last... that's only because they're going up against you, your Evilness.

GAME FEATURES

· Hours of gameplay, including Night Mode - where the darkness is against you!
· 24 levels to spread dismay and panic
· Variety of towers that evolve from 3 basic types as the Evil gets stronger
· 30 mighty skills to learn and master
· 50 badges - must-have for any evil Overlord
· Evilopedia, also known as The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, is included
· A special guest - Black Market Goblin - offers you powerful spells

Be The Evil Master! Protect your treasures from heroes!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iriysoft.cursedtreasure2
MOD Features:
Free In-App Purchase!

Lucky Patchers included

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank wenceslao and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: wenceslao

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

Downloaded 47 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I'll make a video for this :)

SenyorPoyo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mi primera descarga. Veremos como va. De momento veo q son muchas vueltas, luego sabré si valió la pena.

SenyorPoyo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! I'm new here and this is my very first modded apk. I love Tower Defense games and being new around is the only mod I can afford. I read all instructions, installed last official LP and the apk, but couldn't use the mod feature (getting free skulls apart from "watch a video" in game option) and LP never prompted anything. The game works fine, except sometimes hangs and must reset. What did I do wrong? Thanks

Cursed Treasure 2 - Fun and Casual Tower Defense ~ Free in-App Purchase! was released by wenceslao and 3154 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.