Mod apk D&D Style Medieval fantasy RPG V 13.9 + mod With LP * Premium unlocked & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hi there! I'm not on Samsung, using ASUS ROG Phone 3 but I'm facing the exact same issue. Been following your exact steps, proxy server is running properly on Lucky Patcher, but the game still tells me that the Store Connection is down. Not to trouble you, but any chance you could help me out with this too? Thank you!
Did you download the proxy server from Lucky Patcher ? You must have a play game account for games to connect there, let me know

Attachments

knightlyfe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yup, everything was done properly, but it's still not working unfortunately. Hoping you can help! My phone model is the ASUS ROG Phone 3. Lucky Patcher and Google Play Games are all already updated to the latest version. Thank you!

Screenshot_20210927-061347040.jpg
Screenshot_20210927-061400462.jpg
Screenshot_20210927-061415820.jpg

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Yup, everything was done properly, but it's still not working unfortunately. Hoping you can help! My phone model is the ASUS ROG Phone 3. Lucky Patcher and Google Play Games are all already updated to the latest version. Thank you!

View attachment 79567View attachment 79568View attachment 79569

View attachment 79567View attachment 79568View attachment 79569

the game works perfectly but i want to sign the app and i send you the link, maybe it is not compatible with your phone, but i can do it tomorrow now it's very late i have to go to sleep,

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Alright, sure, no problem! There's no rush at all, this can wait. Have a good night's rest!
Thank you very much for your kindness, see you tomorrow bye

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User