Mod apk D&D Style RPG : Choices Games v14.7 !! Everything Unlocked + Mod Menu (Coins , Lucks and Stats) + No Ads !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

D&D Style RPG : Choices Games v14.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1197 times

• Now you have found THE free library of choice-driven games! You get 65+ stories with more on the way! Want to play a detective in a gritty noir novel? How about a teenager after a zombie apocalypse? A wizard or a rogue in a medieval fantasy? And much more.

In a Delight Games interactive novel, you play the part of the main character and make choices for survival, love, wealth, fame, and more. Can you make it to the end? Can you achieve a new high score and rank? Now, with the Delight Games Library you can get the complete series like Wizard's Choice and Zombie High.

If you like choice-driven, interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ultimate free download for you!

Features include:
    ✔ 70+ interactive stories. Over 1 million words with TONS of decisions to make.
    ✔ Dozens of achievements, from challenging to playful.
    ✔ Lots of checkpoints and the ability to go back on a choice.
    ✔ Stat booster for an extra dimension to strategic play.
    ✔ New books are automatically added to your library when you update. No more hunting for new books!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Mod Features:-
    1. Everything Unlocked. 🔓
    2. MOD Menu (Read below). 🌟
    3. No Ads. 🚫

Mod Menu Features:-
    1. Add Coins.
    2. Add Luck.
    3. Add Stats.

Notes:-
    1. After clicking Add Stats open settings and back again or minimize the game open again to see effect. Watch the video for more info.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delightgames.delightgames

Downloaded 148 times

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi. It says my username and license combination is incorrect when I clearly filled the correct username and license. I didn't have this problem from other apps I installed.

Edit: I also used the alternative code but it still didn't work.
Ok .... I will take a look .

Edit: Already found the problem. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Try again now ..... It should work properly now.

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It"s working now. Thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello. I'm trying to get in but it keeps giving an error, tested the other apps I had no problem.
Use the alternative code instead of your username.

noideafrl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
When I try to login in it says "bad response form the server", fix?

SMG69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
how do i download a game that i bought?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

HahaYes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So far the only thing that doesnt work is the add stats button, i tried opening settings and going back, minimizing the game and opening again, and i tried returning too main menu and opening the chapter again. Other than that, everything else works just fine

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
So far the only thing that doesnt work is the add stats button, i tried opening settings and going back, minimizing the game and opening again, and i tried returning too main menu and opening the chapter again. Other than that, everything else works just fine
Which book ?

D&D Style RPG : Choices Games v14.7 !! Everything Unlocked + Mod Menu (Coins , Lucks and Stats) + No Ads !! was released by Gourov and 17865 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.