Dad Jokes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,344 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I asked my cat what's two minus two. He said nothing.
Well you see, the thing is you should know cat can't "say" anyhthing because that's not what they do, but they "meow" instead, it's the same like this one pokemon I had when I ask her what's 1+1 and she mew-two
ok I know that was bad

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
A few years ago when I still on my highschool year, I remember there's a kidnapping on my school.. But it's ok tho, thanks to my teacher, He woke up.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Yo.. Have you guys ever tried doing a backflip? Bruh let me tell you, the first time I tried it I was Heels over Head!

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I have to say this thread has been quite interesting, but did you all know when does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have to say this thread has been quite interesting, but did you all know when does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.
.... I feel like you especially have potential to be a great daddy. Which kinda fits your profile. Btw, wanna hear a pizza joke? Never mind, it's too cheesy.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
This thread was meant to make me laugh in my sad days. Thank you guys for the jokes(I also miss my dad doing jokes like this). So way back when my dad was around, we were on the car that time and he was reversing the car then he said “Ahh, this takes me back.”

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
This thread was meant to make me laugh in my sad days. Thank you guys for the jokes(I also miss my dad doing jokes like this). So way back when my dad was around, we were on the car that time and he was reversing the car then he said “Ahh, this takes me back.”
Heh, it's nothing, I just like telling dad jokes you know.. Because sometimes he laugh!

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
When I fart in front of you, does that mean you are now fart of my life?:dicapriolaugh: