📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,229 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Good news for everyone, I decided to temporarily bring back the Daily Login bonus as beta test period. If the outcome will be satisfying, I'll keep it active and running, otherwise I'll update you all about it.

The main news are:

• Introduction of the "Active Users" group (you can check it by viewing your profile, under your ranks/groups list) to check which user is truly actively helping our community, and not just loggin' in to claim the reward and then leave;
• Amount slightly decreased to avoid abuses, and in order to incentivate users in being active, as this will reward them more (due to the other profitable ways we have to farm SB Points, including the newly introduced ones explained here);
• "Active User" upgrade given depending on many circumstances, kept secret in order to avoid abuses. The only generic hint I can give you is to help others if you aim at getting the "Active User" upgrade, and if you think what you're able to do isn't yet mentioned in the ways to farm SB Points, then you can suggest new ways to farm SB Points which would fit your needs, in this section. More info about it: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Find our all the details below:

Daily Login for Active Users
+ 25 SB Points
Notes
: active users will receive 25 SB Points every day they will login. Please note the "Active User" status requirements is kept secret, so we cannot share with you the requirements in order to be an Active User, but generally speaking, if you're doing your part to help our community, you'll automatically be upgraded to "Active User". Also, the "Active User" role can be removed at anytime, if certain criteria are not met, and they will be checked daily, so this means you can be "Active User" today, and not tomorrow, due to not being active the next day.

If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply below, hope it's an appreciated change :)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
People will still complain and not say what's wrong with a mod though. Your call though bud, hopefully a lot of the bad seeds dropped out already.
They'll need to act differently then, if they aim at getting the daily login reward from now on ;)

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks lord sbenny for your undoubted generosity.now dumdums who can't mod just like me can start to buy and keep the tremendous work of the modders going thanks awfully you really are the best modding site on the web.by far🕺🎉🥇🏆

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is great news 😄 Hopefully this will motivate me to stay active in the community.

Although i'm not sure about having to login everyday to keep the 'Active' status. I hope you can clear this up~
Thank you for your work, as always :giggle::coffee:
You don't have to login every day to keep the active status, but being active should be a continuative thing, meaning if you stop being active, you'll also automatically lose the "Active User" upgrade.