Daily/Weekly Quests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Leveeage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I actually was searching for a way to level up once again because I couldn't react nor reply to certain posts which stops me from downloading a mod. Then I looked at my level that was once level 2 or 3 that is now 0.

As I scroll through posts and threads I noticed the lack of interactions (likes and replies) on most of what I viewed. I then thought... What better way to liven up the site other than adding quests which also rewards the users. It could be a weekly or daily quest to watch # of ads, # likes, # comments or some other quests like testing out certain news mods and leaving a review for it.

This could encourage most peeps to interact more with the community and at the same time act as its own mod quality control team. (And... Well... Maybe some exp here and there a long with sbenny points (≧▽≦))

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @Leveeage thank you for your suggestions to our community.

As @chipsqwert has already said you probably leveled down because of the removal of some of the mods in here. Any posts you write that get deleted (for spam, not being written in English, or from the mod being deleted etc) will result in your post count/level going down.

For your suggestion "What better way to liven up the site other than adding quests which also rewards the users. It could be a weekly or daily quest to watch # of ads, # likes, # comments or some other quests like testing out certain news mods and leaving a review for it." I will break it down into two parts.

The fist part, "It could be a weekly or daily quest to watch # of ads, # likes, # comments". We can't make a quest like this because that will increase the number of spam posts we already get on a daily basis. The number of ads to watch was recently raised along with the amount of SB Points you can earn daily. Watching ads is not the only way to farm for SB Points and we have tried to make the other ways more interesting and better for the community. For instance there is already an option to write reviews for mods here: Game Reviews. Making a quick 5 minute Youtube Showcase video will also earn you SB Points and help the community reach more non-members on youtube and also help members here decide if they want the mod or not before they use SB Points to unlock it.

This part of your suggestion, "testing out certain news mods and leaving a review for it." is something we already do. The Mod Testing Team checks 10 mods a week, per member, and they write a review for 5 of those mods each week. If that's something you'd be interested in doing you can find more information and fill out an application here: Join our exclusive MOD Testing Team group! 📰 News!

Thank you again for your suggestions, we will continue to add new exciting ways for the members to interact with each other and the community.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

Leveeage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah... Probably because of deleted mods then... A lot of my replies were on AxiomVerge's mods 😞