Mod apk Dark Days: Zombie Survival v1.2.4 Unlimited Gold (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Dark Days: Zombie Survival v1.2.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 137 times

• Dark days: Zombie survival - help your hero survive in the post apocalypse world. Build a shelter and defend it from insidious zombies and mutants. Explore vast territory of the open world and find everything you need to start building a shelter. Get resources and find weapons. Be watchful, because you could be attacked by mutants at any time. Run away if you are not ready to fight or give them a corresponding fight back. Complete a variety of missions and get rewarded with valuable items. Expand your arsenal of weapons to destroy crowds of zombies and give the world hope of salvation.

Features of Dark days: Zombie survival for Android:

• Unique graphics
    • Exciting plot
    • Big open world
    • Tasks and rewards
    • Wide range of weapons

Download now the MOD APK of Dark days: Zombie survival for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gold

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azurgames.lastday

Downloaded 29 times

kitty

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this. Will try this out. 🥰

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just tried it and it works perfectly, awesome graphics and interesting gameplay too. Thank you for the upload Debby!

Aleister

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just tried it, and it freezes after killing the fist enemy, just few seconds into the game. I am pretty sure it is not my device's problem, since it can run even much heavier games such as Darkness Rises.

wackplayer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any anti-ban protection? I used an unlimited gold mod, even here, and now, no matter what I have installed, it hangs on startup, and after I uninstalli, it says the game is not compatible with my device anymore, but it can be installed on other devices.

What got them to notice: I bought several machine guns with the mod.

After buying the machine gun the difficulty was just plain hard, not nightmare.

I bet they would even check the weapons and clothes you have for any wear. It looks like this game can be hacked, but only if you quit playing after you clean out everything in 2 hours. They aren't keeping many players with that.

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years

MGwapo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Where is the mod file? Or does it work with just downloading apk alone?

Dark Days: Zombie Survival v1.2.4 Unlimited Gold (New) was released by Debby and 6649 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.