NSFW/18+ eBook Dea Ex Machina (El Finito #3) by M. E. Thorne : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56773530-dea-ex-machina

eBook Description:
My name is Locke. Once, I was a delver and an explorer, venturing into the planet-wide ruins that cover my home planet, looking for the treasure and knowledge left behind after the Corporation Wars ravaged El Finito. But after receiving an unexpecting reproductive upgrade, I find myself embracing my abilities and helping people conceive the children they've always wanted.

Not that everything is great. I’ve barely had a moment to myself the last few months and I’ve been fighting a lot with my girlfriend, Gnasher. Plus the Syndicate, the galactic government that wants to dissect me, is blockading our planet and slowly starving us out.

When aid comes from an unexpected ally, I quickly find myself completely out of my element, heading to an alien planet ruled by a godlike A.I. Apparently, she’s having her own share of reproductive woes and she thinks I hold the secrets to saving her civilization.

Warning: This novel contains descriptions of violence, graphic sex, unconventional relationships, and limitless adventure.

Additional info:

Author: M. E. Thorne
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks