LP mod apk DeaD City Choose Your Story interactive RPG V 1.1.1 + mod With LP * Free purchases in App * No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

DeaD City Choose Your Story interactive RPG V 1.1.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 83 times

• A Scegli la tua storia / Gioco di avventura testuale simile ai vecchi libri del CYOA.

Interactive Zombie Chat Game (Text Adventure)

DEAD CITY is an incredibly thrilling, interactive chat story which cannot be told without your help. For Sam, you are the only contact outside of the evacuated area. Can YOU save Sam?

Live up to the trust placed in you and guide Sam through the post-apocalyptic chat text adventure game in real-time. Make your choices carefully, as they will have severe consequences on the story of the game.

How to play the text based adventure

DEAD CITY's interface is based on a chat messenger app (similar to Telltale) representing your connection to Sam.
    It is neither necessary to answer all messages immediately nor to have the game open permanently.You will be notified about new events even if the App is closed and you can decide yourself how things should be run.

Sam needs the help of a good friend. Without you Sam will not survive the next days !
    Will you meet this challenge?

NEW updated 2019 edition!
    NEW Completely free!
    Interactive real-time chat text adventure game
    Breathtaking story
    Your decisions can change everything!
    Several days of play time
    Statistics: Learn about the decisions other players made at the end of each day*
    Considered as a must buy for fans of Lifeline, Telltale and other chat text story games!

*for this feature an internet connection is necessary

Dead City has its own Facebook Page now! Don’t miss out any information on Sam in the future! Should Dead City get an update (or a sequel!), you'll be the first to know!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Purchase for free * No Ads

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everbytestudio.cyoa.text.adventure.deadcity

Downloaded 15 times

MikeT80

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
No pop up ads but no ability to skip time, so the 5+ minutes waits etc between choices still have to be done or watch an ad. Working great other than that

Edit: Does seem to let you skip on some, just not all

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
No pop up ads but no ability to skip time, so the 5+ minutes waits etc between choices still have to be done or watch an ad. Working great other than that
Thank you very much for your comment, you have to click and the ads go away

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Ah I don't get the Lucky Patcher price, I just get something saying Loading as in the screenshot below
Did you download the proxy from Lucky Patcher to make FREE purchases?

Attachments

MikeT80

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I do have the proxy, will uninstall my LP and try again. Thanks for the assist here 👍

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I do have the proxy, will uninstall my LP and try again. Thanks for the assist here 👍
You must have Lucky Patcher and the proxy, let me know thanks

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I do have both installed, and just reinstalled LP etc but still no joy and just the word loading. All good, don't worry about it I'll just do the waiting for now
You have to play and then shop for free, thank you for your kindness

MikeT80

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
You have to play and then shop for free, thank you for your kindness
Have tried however it isn't giving me the option the the loading image. All good, don't fret about it I will work around it 😁

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Have tried however it isn't giving me the option the the loading image. All good, don't fret about it I will work around it 😁
Do you use your phone or PC?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Phone for me, android, Galaxy S21 Ultra
I am sending you the tutorial maybe there is some setting that is not right

Moonlight007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have to say that this mod feature is working fine for me ☺ thank you .

DeaD City Choose Your Story interactive RPG V 1.1.1 + mod With LP * Free purchases in App * No Ads was released by Marialisa and 2515 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.