Mod apk Dead Wishes [Dating-sim] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Dead Wishes [Dating-sim] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Dead Wishes

Version: 2.21

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
In this chaotic world, you must adapt - either to forgive or survive.
Dead Wishes embarks on a journey of humanity and horrific romance. We build each other up. We tear each other down. Give and take. How much will you endure?

STORY

Stricken with long-term depression over the death of your parents, you are on the verge of eviction and bankruptcy. Without any prospects for the future, you're desperate, so much so that you might even...

• ... join the mafia and uncover a heated love affair gone terribly wrong.
  • ... become a criminal allied with a team of murderers.
  • ... suck it up and make an honest person of yourself.
  • ... serve as the caretaker for two dysfunctional sisters.
  • ... end up destitute on the streets.
  • ... join the church and repent your sin.
But mostly, you're either going to find love and happiness or die a terrible death.

Dead Wishes features various subplots that are woven between character routes. In order to experience all of what the game has to offer, the player should read through every route and piece the stories together.

FEATURES

• 12 character routes: 6 men and 6 women
  • 250,000+ words of in-game text
  • Partial character voicing
  • Gender neutral protagonist (They/them pronouns)
  • 350+ Choices and 35+ Endings
Dead Wishes is marked as NSFW for depictions of violence, sexual themes, and psychological horror. It does NOT contain graphic sexual content.
CAST

NOTE: one of my favorite games. I recommend it if you're not faint of heart.
I also recommend reading the characters "detailed overviews" but after finishing most routes/the whole game as they contain many spoilers (detailed overviews are found in the strategy guide, theyre not part of the walkthrought/guide that helps you get the endings/correct choices), they help you understand the characters on an even deeper level.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 68 times

Last edited:

vocaloidsrcool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I followed a guide to get Festus's route, but right before I get into his route, the game switches to two other scenes in the game, that lead to other routes. I can't play Festus's route now, and I am really sad because of it.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can you explain a little more what you mean? Do you mean that you can't see him at all? (As in, the first scene where he appears?) In the beginning of the game did you choose all of this in this order?

"Aggression, Talk, Competitive, Finishing the task, Dominant, Logic, Detached, Blunt, Teach others, ANSWER THE DOOR, SAY TO THE LANDLADY YOU HAVE THE MONEY"

Cuz i've done his route so its not a problem with the mod

Last edited:

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I followed a guide to get Festus's route, but right before I get into his route, the game switches to two other scenes in the game, that lead to other routes. I can't play Festus's route now, and I am really sad because of it.
[Forgot to quote your comment the first time]

vocaloidsrcool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I picked all of those choices too, and I got to the scene where the mc thinks 'or to commit a crime', but then, I click the screen again, and I am at the scene where the mc is looking at job listings and mentions the bank and low paying jobs, I click again, and the landlady is giving me a choice to go to the restaurant or another location.

I've played every male's route, except Festus with no problems, so I am very confused by all of this.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I picked all of those choices too, and I got to the scene where the mc thinks 'or to commit a crime', but then, I click the screen again, and I am at the scene where the mc is looking at job listings and mentions the bank and low paying jobs, I click again, and the landlady is giving me a choice to go to the restaurant or another location.

I've played every male's route, except Festus with no problems, so I am very confused by all of this.
This is quite weird, let me update the apk and see if that helps brb

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years

I re-uploaded the apk, try downloading it again.

As you can see in this video: it seems to work fine

vocaloidsrcool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I will try it again. I really hope it helps, but it might be my device; if that is the case I'm screwed. I have an android 7.1 by the way, and it always gives me problems.