Mod apk Delicious - Emily’s Message in a Bottle v1.8 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money and Diamond !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Delicious - Emily’s Message in a Bottle v1.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 83 times

• Emily the world chef travels to Italy in a new storyline that will change her life forever in a brand new restaurant game from the Delicious series!

A message in a bottle sends chef Emily off to a new land, where she’ll manage a new restaurant full of delicious Italian food. Management is tough, though. You’ll have to play time and resource management games as you build up your restaurant, serve tasty food and progress through the story of Emily and her family.

Now Paige has fully recovered from her fever, life has settled down again in Snuggford. That is, until the entire Napoli family hears that Emily’s missing grandfather, Vitto, is still alive - and might be in Italy! Emily’s father, Eduardo, is especially overwhelmed by the news. He and his four brothers haven't seen their father, or each other, in years. Reuniting them is going to be quite a challenge... Will Emily succeed in bringing everybody together at the big family dinner?

Emily’s Message in a Bottle is the 13th season of Delicious, the award-winning cooking series with a deep, personal story. Dash through 91 levels, cooking over 200 dishes as you strive to bring the family together again.

Delicious – Emily’s Message in a Bottle Features:

STORIES & SUN IN ITALY
    – Emily’s story continues in the next chapter of the hit Delicious storyline
    – Kitchen stories play out as you wrangle Emily’s restaurant into tip-top shape

RESTAURANT GAMES & FOOD
    – Restaurant, pizzeria, diner – tons of restaurant scenarios to play
    – Food for everyone! Cook and serve over 200 divine Italian dishes like pizza, salad and cake

MANAGEMENT & COOKING
    – Play time management games across 65 story levels
    – Take the challenge in 26 bonus cooking levels

REAL MESSAGES, FROM REAL PEOPLE
    – Win trophies as you dash through lovely locations
    – Discover real messages from other players

HIDDEN OBJECTS & DIAMONDS
    – Your cooking skill will help Emily reunite her entire family through the power of food
    – Search for secret objects and find hidden mice. Can you discover them all?

Start a restaurant in idyllic Italy, where Emily will live out the next chapter of her life story. Can you manage the perfect Italian restaurant while reuniting Emily’s long-lost family?

Download now and continue the story!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked ⭐
    2. Money Never Decrease.
    3. Diamond Never Decrease.

Thanks a lot to my Sista @BlackEden for being my Lovely Tester ❤ She is also a talented Modder , So don't forget to check out her awesome releases 💝

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.delicious13

Downloaded 18 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Atrixwolfe

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly!! Thanks so much for all your mods!! 💖

Shuggahbabe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It didn't load up an error message came up saying invalid URL. So happy to find this and play but couldn't unfortunately.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It didn't load up an error message came up saying invalid URL. So happy to find this and play but couldn't unfortunately.
Install obb correctly .

Hayako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the mod, I like this series! :D

Update: The first five chapters work without the internet, but I still had to use wifi to continue playing, but that shouldn't be a problem. We'll see.

Last edited:

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
First time in Emily's games I got literally tears in my eyes ❤🥺.a little bad thing that to unlock everything from the menu is so hard you should replay everything so many times .to annoying

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First time in Emily's games I got literally tears in my eyes ❤🥺.a little bad thing that to unlock everything from the menu is so hard you should replay everything so many times .to annoying
You mean turning on Diamond and Currency mods ?? Or something else ? Can you tell me details?

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mean unlock everything example each restaurant food section or everything is to hard actually and takes long time even to replay the levels that's what I mean .

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You mean turning on Diamond and Currency mods ?? Or something else ? Can you tell me details?
I mean unlock everything example each restaurant food section or everything is to hard actually and takes long time even to replay the levels that's what I mean .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ah yeah I understand. If you go for that achievement, it actually pain in ars.

Delicious - Emily’s Message in a Bottle v1.8 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money and Diamond !! was released by Gourov and 4845 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.