💬 Review Delicious Emily's games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,401 happy users since 2014.
Register

Peripheralzo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Delicious Emily's games

One of Gamehouse's longest running time management franchise.

Review:
Delicious Emily's games, starting back in 2005, is a long series of time management games developed by Zylom studios, and later Gamehouse studios.

The game branches into many variation of similar career ventures, although at its core, Delicious is about Emily O'Malley, a woman who works at restaurants to pursue her many goals in life. She has been a restaurant waitress in her home town, in a Tv Show in front of a live audience, in her childhood home reliving her memories, even during her search for true love, AND on the road to her wedding day!

In the first game, although it had no plotline yet, already puts the players into a series of time management levels of serving customers for each day, with varying levels of difficulty. The game controls were simple, only requiring the players to click here and there to fulfill

The Emily games were a huge success on PC, so they began porting it for android. The android version is practically the mobile version of the desktop interface, made simpler. Players still click accordingly to the requests of the customers coming in for the day.

The games are ad free, the PC version having varying price tags before the game can be played, while for the android version, the first five levels are free to play, and the rest of the game is playable after a one time in app purchase.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely, if you are a fan of casual time management games with stunning graphics, endearing characters and quaint music score, Delicious Emily's franchise is jam-packed with fun, and it's suitable for the general audience to play :)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hayako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the review! I'm quite fond of Gamehouse games, although sometimes they are quite difficult, but the story and graphics always make up for it and the characters are likeable. I've just started Emily's series and so far I'm loving it too.