Mod apk Design My Room + v1.11.0 + Unlimited Gold coins, Hearts & Diamonds [Outdated Version]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,136 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Design My Room + v1.11.0 + Unlimited Gold coins, Hearts & Diamonds [Outdated Version]

Name of the game: Design My Room

Version: v1.11.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
The description of Design My Room
Design different styles of rooms on your phone, it is easy and funny. Hundreds of rooms await for you to design, thousands of decorations and furniture for you to choose, they have different style.
Do you like interior design?

* Realistic room scenes and exquisite pictures, immerse you in the design.
*Unlock new challenges everyday, challenging different styles of rooms. New decorations and furniture are update everyday, this is amazing.
* Act as the protagonist of the story, experience the designer’s love, affection and career, feel the pain and joy of the designer.
* Communicate with others around the world, comment on other designer’s work and see others’ comment on your works.

Download Design My Room now and start your design dream.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.langqi.myshoppingmall&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddesign+my+room+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_W4ZRXJ7LKsutoATVnIy4Cw
MOD Features:
  • Unlimited Hearts.
  • Unlimited Gold coins.
  • Unlimited Diamonds.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Tigress and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Tigress™

OUTDATED

Download Link(s):

Mod is not working. The game's currency are server sided. Come back later.

Last edited:
Downloaded 268 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Nene41

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm having the same issues sync data error

charmcaster

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It does pop a data sync error and gets back at the starting screen, it’s kinda annoying. I hope this gets fixed coz I just used my 100 SB Points for nothing.

Design My Room + v1.11.0 + Unlimited Gold coins, Hearts & Diamonds [Outdated Version] was released by Tigress and 15133 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.