Mod apk Dev Empire Tycoon 2 2.7.0 - Free InApp Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,973 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

Dev Empire Tycoon 2 v2.7.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Valdorz
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• . Introduction:
    As an offline business simulator, you'll have to create and develop different PC, console, or even mobile games, within action, adventure, puzzle, idle, dev tycoon and many other types and genres. If you are serious about becoming a computer programmer in a company and eager to learn the basics of the entire game development pipeline, then this indie app is just for you! You will be trained as a pc programmer, a streamer, an indie developer and a gamer.

. Features:
    - Best offline business simulator for magnates to build empires.
    - Create applications your way with our dev tycoon 2 simulator. The decisions you make during game development really matter. Decide which areas you want to focus on while building your empire.
    - Grow your company and your pdalife studio. Once you have successfully released a few applications you can move into your own studio and forge a world-class game development team of programmers. Hire indie developers and gamers, train them and unlock new R&D options.
    - Make more complex apps. With experience and a good team of gamers and makers, you can release larger, more complex pdalife projects.
    - Learn different programming languages.
    - Research new technologies.
    - Create custom engines offline.
    - Move into bigger R&D studios and companies.
    - Unlock secret R&D labs, use different consoles.
    - Conduct industry changing projects.
    - Unlock achievements and upgrade techniques in our dev tycoon 2 simulator.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free InApp Purchases are available.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Valdorz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boomdrag.devtycoon2

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I can't arrive to understand the meaning of this message.
Post automatically merged:

No problem, just trying to make you have fun.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

greatham

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The in-app purchases are displayed as "waiting" and you can 't buy anything.

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

Firstly, sorry for making you wait, but I've been checking the APK and I certainly didn't see anything wrong with it; so if you don't mind I would be pleased to ask you if you have used the game with the Lucky Patcher app instaled in your phone? Because since this post is classified as an 'LP MOD APK', it has to be used along with the LP app, as it's also mentioned in the 'How to install' section.

vk2045

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Firstly, sorry for making you wait, but I've been checking the APK and I certainly didn't see anything wrong with it; so if you don't mind I would be pleased to ask you if you have used the game with the Lucky Patcher app instaled in your phone? Because since this post is classified as an 'LP MOD APK', it has to be used along with the LP app, as it's also mentioned in the 'How to install' section.
Does it not work on Android 11?

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have the latest Lucky Patcher installed and I can confirm that it just states waiting with no in app prompts..
OK, thanks for reporting, I'll try investigating the problem.

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have the latest Lucky Patcher installed and I can confirm that it just states waiting with no in app prompts..
Sorry man, I couldn't find any problem in the patch; I can just say that you could try uninstalling and testing it again. Anyway, I'll continue trying new things, but I can't assure nothing.

vk2045

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry man, I couldn't find any problem in the patch; I can just say that you could try uninstalling and testing it again. Anyway, I'll continue trying new things, but I can't assure nothing.
Okay well I will Uninstaller lucky patcher and retry but it works for your other games just not this one

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Okay well I will Uninstaller lucky patcher and retry but it works for your other games just not this one
As I said, I'm verry sorry for not being able to solve this problem, whenever I get more time I'll be searching for more solutions. Thanks for undestanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.