📰 News! Discount tiers and virtual currency name change 🔝

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,083 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ceez

⇄ reject
Member for 6 years
So I'm a pro member and probably around level 5, shouldn't I have a discount of around 20%? How come it still says 5% or am I just misunderstanding something?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
So I'm a pro member and probably around level 5, shouldn't I have a discount of around 20%? How come it still says 5% or am I just misunderstanding something?
Hey there @Cointoss,
Please look carefully that the 15% Discount is given to PRO+ members not PRO members.
Screenshot_35.png

chuchua

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Im lucky to have 2% discount. Thank you sbenny. your great. haha

petesake

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
luv the update sbenny great idear

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I love this update, especially since not only it helps you on improving the site but also for the users! Making a better experience for the site and easier for those who are in need for SB Points and can bring many people as well to the site!

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
This is a great way to incentivize people to interact and actually earn their levels! However, I just wanted to ask what is the maximum discount a person can get. For example, if they are a pro+ member and also the max level would they get a 25% discount and what if they also have a special rank? Like if they are an active user would the 5% get added in the 25% as well?

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
This is a great way to incentivize people to interact and actually earn their levels! However, I just wanted to ask what is the maximum discount a person can get. For example, if they are a pro+ member and also the max level would they get a 25% discount and what if they also have a special rank? Like if they are an active user would the 5% get added in the 25% as well?
I believe so, but I am not entirely sure if this might be the case.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The max discount you can currently get is 25% :)

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
I think the overall discount levels have changed as I am only getting a 2% discount now even though I just got a pro membership. This might need updating.
Post automatically merged:

The max discount you can currently get is 25% :)
wow that is a lot! Thank you for letting me know

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I think the overall discount levels have changed as I am only getting a 2% discount now even though I just got a pro membership.
It's pro+ members who get the discount, not the pro members.

Adam0903

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ok thank you
Post automatically merged:

I like your games mod

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Why do you need SB I can't download the mod
To prevent leeching and hit-and-run, you want mods, you need to do some stuff.

There's another thread on acquiring sb points, feel free to check that out.