📰 News! Discount tiers and virtual currency name change 🔝

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi all, it's been a while since my last new, but we never stop improving our forum, and before announcing our new protection method which (will also mean we'll probably no longer need SB Points to protect most of our content), I'm here to announce a new features which will let users get a reasonable discount in SB Points from the cost of the content they'd like to unlock, allowing you to save up to 25% on the SB Points unlocking cost.

This new feature will be based on your current Special Ranks (see here for more info) and on your Forum User Level.

Special Ranks Benefits:
Pro+ Members => 15% Discount
• The Modder of the Month => 10% Discount
• Our old VIP members => 10% Discount
• Active User => 5% Discount
• Community Team => 5% Discount
• Elite Mod Squad => 5% Discount
• Staff Member/Moderator => 5% Discount

The highest rank will be used for the calculation. For example, if you're both: Active user and Pro+ user, you'll get 15% discount, not 5%.

User Level Benefits:
• Level 10 => 10% Discount
• Level 9 => 9% Discount
• Level 8 => 8% Discount
• Level 7 => 7% Discount
• Level 6 => 6% Discount
• Level 5 => 5% Discount
• Level 4 => 4% Discount
• Level 3 => 3% Discount
• Level 2 => 2% Discount
• Level 1 => 1% Discount

How does it work?
The system is completely automated and will automatically update the price of a content dynamically, also including a note on the left of the unlock button saying how many SB Points you're saving and its discount in percentage.
Let's assume you're Level 6 and you're also an active user, you'll get a discount of 11%. This means, if you were about to spend 10,000 SB Points, you'll instead spend just 8,900 SB Points.

Another important announcement
To end this paragraph, I'm also announcing another important change, from now on, our virtual currency will change name, from "SB Cash" to "SB Points". This change is intended to make a clear separation from the common wrong idea that our currency can only be purchased with real money, while we work hard every day to introduce new features to better emphatize the fact our free virtual currency system is meant to be used as a way to make users understand what our community is meant for, as we'd like a community where people help each other, instead of randomly signing up just to download something and then leave. Communities like ours, are meant to be a place to spend your time on while making friends, learning something new but also sharing your knowledge. This is why we keep introducing new features in the hope to incentivize interaction between users and the forum, and hopefully create great relationships between our members.

This thread is inspired by the "Halloween Event 2020" by CordeliaCross.

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the new discounts!

Does anyone know how to see your current rank if you have a custom title and it doesn't show anymore?
Yeah, I would like to know to. Probably have to get rid of it though 🙃
You can see it on here:
Check how many messages on your profile then go to the thread to know your level. :)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You can see it on here:
Check how many messages on your profile then go to the thread to know your level. :)
Thank you @Obber :)
Ooh, I'm almost level 8!
With the new update, it'll take forever to get to level 10 😂 "10k Posts" 🤣
I just thought of something! Would it be cool if you can freely customizing your "Custom Title" after reaching SB Cartel? It isn't easy to get there and it doesn't matter much but what do you think? 🤔

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thank you @Obber :)
Ooh, I'm almost level 8!
With the new update, it'll take forever to get to level 10 😂 "10k Posts" 🤣
I just thought of something! Would it be cool if you can freely customizing your "Custom Title" after reaching SB Cartel? It isn't easy to get there and it doesn't matter much but what do you think? 🤔
You can try put it as a suggestion and tag the boss :)

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The first thing I did as soon as I read the title of this thread was run outside and write down the size of my "tires" on my truck. I was so disappointed when I realized it was discounted "tiers" 😢 Either it's time for me to go to sleep or put my glasses on. Sooo cold outside this morning too 🥶🥶