Mod apk Disney Emoji Blitz v43.0.0 - Unlimited Gems, Coins & Lives Hack (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
Disney Emoji Blitz v43.0.0 - Unlimited Gems, Coins & Lives Hack (updated)

Disney Emoji Blitz v43.0.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 26 times

• Match. Collect. Emote! Collect and play with hundreds of Disney and Pixar emojis like never before in an exciting matching game! Play fast paced rounds of match-3 to earn prizes, complete missions, and discover new emojis.

Collect Disney and Pixar emoji characters and items from The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cinderella, Zootopia, The Muppets, Disney|Pixar's Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Finding Dory and more!

This classic match-three game will keep you captivated for days and days! You'll also be able to unlock all the popular pixar emoji characters from the shop, purchasing gold or diamond boxes! Is that all? Absolutely not! You also have a free wheel spin from time to time, and every day you can collect free gifts as well. Don't miss Disney Emojy Blitz, the fantastic puzzle for Android then!

Download now the MOD APK of Disney Emoji Blitz for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping
    Unlimited Coins (buy them for free)
    Unlimited Gems (they never decrease)
    Unlimited Lives (buy them for free)

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.emojimatch_goo

FinTuyokee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can't install the app for some reason? It says "App not installed" whenever I try to. Usually I could just update it with no problems, I thought by uninstalling it I could have installed this new version but even then it still fails.

St3p3nwulf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Not sure if I missed a step. the mod works with infinite coins and what not,but I can't get the emojis to show up on my keyboard like I could before

Warrigall

Novice Lv1️⃣
I'm trying and trying to log in with my Facebook but it won't allow it. Have tried logging into Facebook, then opening the app, opening the app before logging in, restarting my phone, then both again. It's logging me into sbenny fine?
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying and trying to log in with my Facebook but it won't allow it. Have tried logging into Facebook, then opening the app, opening the app before logging in, restarting my phone, then both again. It's logging me into sbenny fine?

WhatUpGio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I've had the same problem before too. But all you have to do is have Facebook deleted and then try signing in to your Facebook in Disney Emoji blitz. (You have to have Facebook deleted in order for this to work.) Once you have Facebook deleted and you sign in to Facebook through the D.E.B. app, it should work.

Warrigall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Thankyou! Deleted Facebook, it seemed to log in fine, but got sick in a loading screen, shut down emoji blitz, and when I reopened it, the login had worked. THANKS!

silverarrow3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I downloaded the mod but when I open it, it says "Update Required." When I hit "Update Now," it takes me to Google Play where my options are Uninstall and Open. I select Open, and it takes me back to the mod/app screen that says "Update Required." Am I doing something wrong?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.