Does anyone know of a interactive story game like chapters?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,535 happy users since 2014.
Register

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello to all,

I have pretty much accepted that Chapters: interactive stories is server-sided now, at least when it comes to diamonds. I have seen that there are several mods out there where you can play with unlimited tickets, while I'm thankful for those mods, free premium choices are what makes the gameplay fun. So, does anyone know of any modded interactive story games that are comparable to Chapters: interactive stories? I noticed that most of the new interactive stories are not able to be modded and others have become server-sided. Just wondering if there are any good ones out there that are like Chapters.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for your reply. I've tried some of those. I didn't bother with love link though because I hate simulated online dating games lol. The rest are okay, but Tabou is a little boring,episodes is too cartoony for me, and dream zone is for men. I'm probably just stuck on chapters. Thanks for your suggestions.

Last edited:

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Love sick. Not as good as chapters but it's not so bad.
Oh yeah, I love that one. I almost forgot about them. I agree. They aren't as good as chapters but they are pretty good. Thanks.

Gamegirl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded romance club today. So far it's going good, give it a go if you haven't already.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I downloaded romance club today. So far it's going good, give it a go if you haven't already.
Yes, I tried them. If you like the others you'll like them too. It's one of my favorites but the encrypted text bug with mod makes it difficult to enjoy fully.

Jung24

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Romance club, story pick, story me, choices, and mechat(well it's not same like that other list, but you should try) i already read and so far is really good. Other than list i share, i really want recommend apl "Romantic holic" kinda like a otome game

Last edited:

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Romance club, story pick, story me, choices, and mechat(well it's not same like that other list, but you should try) i already read and so far is really good. Other than list i share, i really want recommend apl "Romantic holic" kinda like a otome game
Great options! I love Choices and Romance club 💗 Even though I do think the simulated online dating ones are lame, Mechat is interesting, in the way you get to chat with mythical creatures like mermaids. I mean...I did enough online dating in real life, and it is nowhere near that much fun 🤣 I have seen Storypick around, but I have not seen a modded version for it. I would love to try it, but I usually don't mess with these games if they aren't modded because you could spend a small fortunate trying to play them. Do you know of a mod for Storypick?

Jung24

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Great options! I love Choices and Romance club 💗 Even though I do think the simulated online dating ones are lame, Mechat is interesting, in the way you get to chat with mythical creatures like mermaids. I mean...I did enough online dating in real life, and it is nowhere near that much fun 🤣 I have seen Storypick around, but I have not seen a modded version for it. I would love to try it, but I usually don't mess with these games if they aren't modded because you could spend a small fortunate trying to play them. Do you know of a mod for Storypick?
Sorry I don't know, I really hope story pick gets a mod. I played story pick on the original app🥲.

Btw, I recently right now played
"Destiny: Romance story" and so far so good, I recommend you to that app because I think it will quench your thirst like me😂

Jung24

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry I don't know, I really hope story pick gets a mod. I played story pick on the original app🥲.

Btw, I recently right now played
"Destiny: Romance story" and so far so good, I recommend you to that app because I think it will quench your thirst like me😂
And this app "Destiny:Romance story" thankfully has a mod, but not in sbenny, if you want to install I can tell you where to install the mod of this app

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
And this app "Destiny:Romance story" thankfully has a mod, but not in sbenny, if you want to install I can tell you where to install the mod of this app
Yes, Destiny: Romance story is one of my favorites. Thanks!

israajaffery

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey girl, i am actually looking for something similar, i find that game a lot more fun compared to the other interactive games online. Let's hope someone can mod it. I mean i guess someone on sbenny can mod it someday. Let's keep our fingers crossed🤞🤞

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey girl, i am actually looking for something similar, i find that game a lot more fun compared to the other interactive games online. Let's hope someone can mod it. I mean i guess someone on sbenny can mod it someday. Let's keep our fingers crossed🤞🤞
Yeah, I find it more fun than the others too. I'll cross my fingers as well, but when they say server-sided, it's pretty much a done deal :(

Eline Moyo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Have you tried Romance Club ? I promise you that it's nothing like anything that you have played before.