Does pineapple goes with pizza?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

VtecKickedIn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tbh I don't mind it. But mind you, I wouldn't go out of my way and purposefully ask for them on my pizza.

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It depends on you if you like refreshing flavore go ahead and put the pineapples you may call it now hawaiian pizza because hawaiians love pizza but keep this on mind don't eat lot's of pizza because you will going to suffer hard stool when you poop constipation is very hard i know how the feeling of hard stool like this 😩😵 plus when the hard poop fall into toilet water it will gonna splash back at your bumhole which i find gross at it will make your anus wet and wet anus means wet poop when poop become wet it means smelly poop when you smell poop it would become a disaster since your toilet room is a closed that means no ventilation that means you are going to inhale all of that smelly poop of yours.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes i love pizza with pineapple especally ham and pineapple

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I say... Yes. Pineapple on pizza is good. And banana too! That's right! Banana!

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I say... Yes. Pineapple on pizza is good. And banana too! That's right! Banana!
Bananas on pizza? What's that called? So I can google it.

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bruv... I am afraid the pizza with banana had no name at the time. Not a cool name like "Hawaian" or whatever. Now that I think about it I think it did... I think it was actually "Banapple". Well, it sounds way better in my native language but essentially it combined banana and pineapple in one pizza methinks. It was pretty good.

Arcie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hell yes, have anyone ever tried Hawaiian pizza. They always put pineapples on most their pizza to add juicy flavors. However do avoid canned pineapples on pizza, tastes nasty

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
NO
it also plays a part that I'm actually allergic to pineapple so yeah 😂 it doesn't belong there, and my body knows it and prevented me from tasting such a disaster 😜

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like pineapples, I like pizza. I like pineapples on pizza. I eat the pineapples first and then the pizza, but I also eat the pizza with the pineapples. We always order Hawaiian Pizza....

But the pineapples MUST be SWEET...
Or I will be tempted to sprinkle salt on the pizza....
Because I only eat sour pineapples with salt... 🍍🍕🧂
IMG20200130145929.jpg

Ayoitsher

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love pineapple on my pizza!! Just give me a regular cheese pizza and throw some pineapple on it and nothing else; I’m set. The more pineapple, the better.
Drools.....

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Straight up no.

I just don't taste the pineapple *in any way* when topped onto a pizza.
I feel and taste like it's just there for the convincing look on the pizza and nothing else.

No hard feelings, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.