⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations v3.1.310 Sbenny's MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : DomiNations

Version : 3.1.310

Root Permissions Required ? YES

Game Description :
From legendary game designer Brian Reynolds, DomiNations is an epic new strategy game of exploration, advancement, and conquest. Lead your Nation to ultimate victory throughout all of human history – from the Stone Age to the Space Age! Build your unique capital city, pick your Nation from among the greatest civilizations of the world, and defeat rival Alliances to become the most powerful ruler on the planet!

FEATURES:
*Choose your Nation to reap the rewards, special powers, and unique units of the British, Romans, Chinese, Germans, French, Japanese, or Greeks.
*Advance through all of human history and become the first player to unlock the secrets of technologies like Cavalry, Gunpowder, and Flight!
*Recruit the most storied Generals from antiquity, including Alexander, Cleopatra, and Napoleon!
*Augment your renown by constructing Wonders of the World, from the Pyramids to the Statue of Liberty!
*Join an Alliance and co-operate to defeat opponents from all around the globe!
*Conquer the World in single-player campaigns from the Fertile Crescent to the Peloponnesian War!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexonm.dominations.adk
MOD Details :

MEGA MOD 1

Notes: all of these are FREE and do not require any crowns.

MEGA MOD 2

Notes: No more wonders requirements :dance: you can harvest unlimited times from the Oil Well, the Caravan and the Farm, gaining an incredible amount of Oil, Gold & Food everytime you do it.

General notes: MEGA MODs ordered by ban chance. MEGA MOD 1 = Low ban chance; MEGA MOD 2 = Higher ban chance. To get unbanned you need to change your IMEI. MEmu (the Android emulator) has got a setting to automatically change your IMEI.

ELITE MOD

It does provide everything you could desire about a hack for DomiNations.

Notes: you can harvest unlimited times from the Oil Well, the Caravan and the Farm, gaining an incredible amount of Oil, Gold & Food everytime you do it.

ALTERNATIVE ELITE MOD

All the ELITE features but:

• NO Wonder Boosts 9898989

Notes: you can harvest unlimited times from the Oil Well, the Caravan and the Farm, gaining an incredible amount of Oil, Gold & Food everytime you do it.

FINAL MOD

FINAL MOD 2

Crash-free and with new features!

• Unlimited Food from Farm (just tap on it)
• Unlimited Gold from Caravan (jast tap on it)
• Unlimited Oil from Oil Well (jast tap on it)
• Free Instant Wonder Building
• Free Instant Building Upgrade
• Free Instant Spell Research
• Free Instant Road Upgrade
• Free Instant Library Research
• Free Instant Hunt
• Free Instant Gold Mine Collect
• Free Instant Gold Mine Prospect
• Free Instant Food Tree Gather
• Free Instant Food Tree Ripen
• Free Instant Expansion Completion
• Free Instant Trees/Rocks Removing
• Free Instant Hunt
• Free Instant Gold Deposit Collect
• Free Instant Oil Seep Collect
• Free Instant Amphora Opening
• Free Instant Chest Opening
• Free Instant Ruins Exploring
• Free Instant Alliance Gate Repair
• Free Instant Alliance Gate Upgrade
• Free Instant Campfire Recruitment
• Free and Instant Wonder Replacing
• Instant Armory Research
• Everything else which requires crowns (troops, for example) to instantly complete now costs 0 crowns. This fixes the Generals training bug.
• Peace Treaty (1-3 and 5 days) Costs 0 (should decrease ban chance a lot)
• No more Peace Treaty cooldown. (you will still see the cooldown, but you can purchase all the Peace Treaties you want without waiting several days)
• Revolution (Nation Change) is now free!

FINAL MOD 3

Even new features! 35 Mods below :p

• Unlimited Food from Farm (just tap on it)
• Unlimited Gold from Caravan (jast tap on it)
• Unlimited Oil from Oil Well (jast tap on it)
• Free Instant Wonder Building
• Free Instant Building Upgrade
• Free Instant Spell Research
• Free Instant Road Upgrade
• Free Instant Library Research
• Free Instant Hunt
• Free Instant Gold Mine Collect
• Free Instant Gold Mine Prospect
• Free Instant Food Tree Gather
• Free Instant Food Tree Ripen
• Free Instant Expansion Completion
• Free Instant Trees/Rocks Removing
• Free Instant Hunt
• Free Instant Gold Deposit Collect
• Free Instant Oil Seep Collect
• Free Instant Amphora Opening
• Free Instant Chest Opening
• Free Instant Ruins Exploring
• Free Instant Alliance Gate Repair
• Free Instant Alliance Gate Upgrade
• Free Instant Campfire Recruitment
• Free and Instant Wonder Replacing
• Instant Armory Research
• Everything else which requires crowns (troops, for example) to instantly complete now costs 0 crowns. This fixes the Generals training bug.
• Peace Treaty (1-3 and 5 days) Costs 0 (should decrease ban chance a lot)
• No more Peace Treaty cooldown. (you will still see the cooldown, but you can purchase all the Peace Treaties you want without waiting several days)
• Revolution (Nation Change) is now free!
• Instant Retrain Tactics costs 0
• Tactics Townhall Damage Multiplied by 9898989
• Immensely Increased Tactics Radius (all the map)
• Immensely Increased Tactics Buff Duration (it will last all the battle)
• Extremely High Tactics Damage (instant destroy/kill)

Notes: using tactics such as "Barrage" or "Demolition", you'll instantly win the battle. First Aid completely heals all your troops. Sabotage will disable enemy buildings during the entire battle and using "Betrayal" you'll steal all the enemy troops.
Want to have fewer ban chances? Do not use Barrage or Demolition at all..

Installation Instructions :
Download and Install one of the following APK files. Remember: ROOT is needed and you need to disable the signature verification using Lucky Patcher. A version for NON-ROOTED devices may come soon.

Credits to : Me (Sbenny)

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Excellent mod Sbenny. I used to play this until that damn Xigncod3. DaX & NoFear found a way to hack Crowns. I hacked it once and never touched it after as I had 999,999,999 crowns. I played it for months, no ban, no nothing, then BAM! Xigncod3. I stopped playing. But my account is still in good standing. I just hate the issue of trying to bypass that stupid security.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried several times hacking Crowns. It worked in older releases but it seems they patched it
wasn't it about clearing debris?

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
I tried several times hacking Crowns. It worked in older releases but it seems they patched it
wasn't it about clearing debris?
It was, but I believe it could be still hackable.

Ichimokinko

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Wow, thanks for the new version MOD :D Is there any way to replace wonders without using crowns?

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny, thanks for your great mod.

i noticed with both mods you cant activate generals. reneneration time is not on 0, like on 3.0.152.
for making new tactics, you need to spent crowns

thanks again for your great work

S1RUP

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I can't activate generals :((( Once i click @activate@ its loading and freezes on 99%... Restarting the game is not helping. Only once i load original version from play market it works :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
On my next release I'll fix it and add 0 crowns for Wonders replacing. Sorry for the inconveniences but I have too many tasks every day to test every single aspect of the game I hack.

giveme13s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
What is the number of people in one house?
I hope it is 2...since 15 would make you be reported and then got banned
(edit: I mean, if someone visit your base and see there are too many villagers, he/she will report you, because he/she will get 300 crowns for reporting you)

Rypmav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Hi ,

Awesome Job again... As expected ha ha ...but there seems to be a glitch with the Generals activation and I was hoping maybe you can add in few of the features from the previous MOD like...

Infinite Air Defense Attack Boost
Unlimited Defenders Health
Instant Defenders Spawn Time
Factory Units Attack Boosted Immensely
Unlimited Troops Health

Thank you

regards

Rypmav

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
giveme13s said:
What is the number of people in one house?
I hope it is 2...since 15 would make you be reported and then got banned
(edit: I mean, if someone visit your base and see there are too many villagers, he/she will report you, because he/she will get 300 crowns for reporting you)
As you can read from mod features, citizens have not been hacked in this version. However, there's no such risk because other users would not see 15 citizens per house, only you will. But I repeat, no hacked citizens in this new version.

Hope it helps

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Rypmav said:
Hi ,

Awesome Job again... As expected ha ha ...but there seems to be a glitch with the Generals activation and I was hoping maybe you can add in few of the features from the previous MOD like...

Infinite Air Defense Attack Boost
Unlimited Defenders Health
Instant Defenders Spawn Time
Factory Units Attack Boosted Immensely
Unlimited Troops Health

Thank you

regards

Rypmav
I will try.. But please note they were removed to decrease ban chance and to decrease game glitches.

winrocks

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
My General freez too and tacktiks fast finish cost crowns .. spell Radius is normal. Can you sbenny update PLZ

Rypmav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
I will try.. But please note they were removed to decrease ban chance and to decrease game glitches

I totally understand ... its just that there isn't much in terms of defense and offense now ... the tactics max range is gone ....generals can't be activated.. troops health is stock ... tactic requests cost crown to fill up. .. defense is back to stock ... maybe if u could boost the attacking stats of troops .... and the defensive stats of defenders and a small boost to towers and buildings ... it might go unseen ....I dunno... it's just a suggestion.. coz right now it's just a stock game with tons of resource making it an easy target for attackers for big loot considering the defense doesn't hold up against mods ... and the our attacks are not fruitful enough and fast enough to be of any real significance ....
Hope this feedback might strike a chord in the mod update ...

Still amazed and thankful

Rypmav

squall yeh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Could tactics, as well as mercenaries spent 0 Crown, troops spent a space,

even though I knew he might be ban, why not make another mod of choice, thank you!

Anyway this is a stellar works

Status
Not open for further replies.