Download WooCommerce Product Video Gallery v1.2.4 - Nulled by me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's the first time I crack a Wordpress and, more precisely, a Woocommerce plugin, but as I needed it for a customer, I decided to share my bypassed version of WooCommerce Product Video Gallery v1.2.4 with Premium Unlocked (no license needed). Enjoy it :)

Description

WooCommerce Product Video Gallery – Embed video to product gallery along with images on product single page of WooCommerce.
You can add only one video to per product gallery or you can mix video and images combine as product gallery.
Adding Product Video and Instantly transform the gallery on your WooCommerce Product page into a fully Responsive Stunning Carousel.
When user sees brief video of your product then chances to sell product increases and it will also good for marketing of product. The features of plugin are really cool and easy to use.
Product details page will show that gallery video.

BASIC FEATURES
  1. Embed YouTube video to product gallery along with images and video together in single product gallery.
  2. Supports all type YouTube video URL.
  3. images and video together in single product gallery.
  4. You can set Slider layout (Vertical or Horizontal), Slider auto play, Arrow enable/Disable for slider, Slider loop, Lightbox, Zoom, Arrow color, Arrow background color and many more options.
  5. Add the URL of YouTube video of Product in the specific field of the product configuration page and your customers will have the pleasure to watch something dynamic and customized.
  6. Adding Product Video and Instantly transform the gallery on your WooCommerce Product page into a fully Responsive Stunning Carousel

Premium Features (included in this cracked version)

01. You Can Use Vimeo And Html5 Video(MP4, WebM, and Ogg).
02. Change The Place Of The Video(before Images Or After Images).
03. Video Looping (Looping a video is allowing the video to play in a repeat mode).
04. Adaptive Height (Slider Height Based On Images Automatically).
05. Shortcode (Use shortcode if your product pages edited with help of any page builders Divi Builder, Elementor Builder etc.).

Download Link: (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

If this gets popular, I might start cracking more Wordpress plugins in the future, hope it helps. Enjoy!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Wow looks awesome and congratulations on your first crack 🥳