Dragon Project - VER. 1.0.3 MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,374 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaD

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

.::INFORMATION::.
Game Name: Dragon Project
Mod Apk Version: 1.0.3
PlaystoreLink: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ame.dragon
Root Required: NO
Game Type : Online

.::MOD FEATURES::.
1.High amount Damage
2.Weak enemies
3.High Defense [you need to equip something first]
4.Running speed 2x
5.Attack Speed 3x

.::preview::.

.::HOW TO INSTALL::.
1. Uninstall Any Previous Version Of this modded game, Otherwise You'll Get App Not Installed Error.
2. Download & Install This Modded Apk and place obb in sdcard0/android/obb if have.
3. Open & Play.
Download [UsersDownload] :
Download [Signed - non root] :
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Download [UnSigned - root] :
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR [Dailyuploads]
Download [Signed - non root] :
🔒 Hidden content
Download [UnSigned - root] :
🔒 Hidden content
s

Hacked By MaD
Sbenny.com Exclusive Release

Downloaded 36 times

syang347

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
watch out when using this mod...it has no antiban...i got banned
and by the way can not install this version of the app...it says parcel error or something...sigh..i am talking about the unsigned apk

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
me again...because of the big damage you can not get past the tutorial...i installed signed apk...because unsigned apk gives parcel error...sigh sigh sigh

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
no the mod is good..i found a workaround the tutorial...everything works fine and so far no ban

MaD

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59005#p59005:34q2zob3]Tomahawk2312 » 36 minutes ago[/url] said:
no the mod is good..i found a workaround the tutorial...everything works fine and so far no ban
okay, then i'll be adding v2 and v1 mod.

JonSnow1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
will try it. thx

EDIT:
Workaround tutorial: first kill the slimes, but dont attack the dragon. Just wait 10 seconds and npcs will spawn to guide you and the tutorial continues.

Ban: I got banned after it comes to the "forge an armor" short tutorial. Forge the armor and after that the screen showed the message.

Maybe the mod is too "strong" ? Cant believe an other player reported me in this short time.

EDIT2:

I just did a second run and got banned at the same point of the game, after creating the first armor comes a loading screen where instead of continuing the Ban catches in.

Hope this helps you to improve this mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Project - VER. 1.0.3 MEGA MOD was released by MaD and 5795 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.