💬 Review Dream League Soccer by Ssaniiiiiiii

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,043 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ssaniiiiiiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dream League Soccer

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Dream League Soccer 2018 v5.064 Unlimited Money Hack (new) Mod apk

How good is Dream League Soccer?
There are three basic buttons: pass, shoot, and cross – but these are more than enough for you to enjoy an amazing control system. You can use them to block and make long passes, dribbles, lobs, and much more. Dream League Soccer is one of the best soccer games out there, and the best part is that it's completely free

Review:
it all goes to Dream League Soccer.

This I say due to a number of reasons:

DLS has a more complete game by game match experience, going through the whole match compared to some portions you might find in FIFA.
The transfers are a much simpler process in DLS than in FIFA, since its just a few presses of the screen and you have bought/sold a player compared to FIFA thats a much more complicated process.
You actually feel more in control of the players than in FIFA
Sadly,though, there are a few drawbacks:

FIFA has a much more realistic graphic content than DLS.
(In DLS)Players have no option of rest between matches as you play, so they get quite exhausted after one or two matches needing further squad depth.
It is RIDICULOUSLY difficult to earn money(coins) in DLS often requiring one two two seasons work to buy a quality player or make a worthy improvement to your stadium.
There is a limited variety of commentary in-game so you might hear some repeated statements throughout.
Otherwise, it was quite close but if you had a choice, have both games, like me.
To be honest I would recommend Dream League soccer because it is smaller in size and it is offline! FIFA mobile is an online game only so that is a drawback. I have both games on my phone and they both are tough to compete against but I would choose Dream League

Would you recommend this to other users? To be honest I would recommend Dream League soccer because it is smaller in size and it is offline! FIFA mobile is an online game only so that is a drawback. I have both games on my phone and they both are tough to compete against but I would choose Dream League

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐