Drinking issues... 😵😵

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doing alright :) so.. don’t mind me cleaning this thread ;) (it’s s way off lol) i hope you guys are doing fune there.
Yeah, we're having fun, It's great to see ya, read ya... you get it, I saw you showing now and them chequing on the general chat.

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welp... this thread is derailed lol
*starts cleaning*
To be fair it did start originally as a joke...and remained a joke till the end in a joke off-topic section...I call it success...!!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
So, you just drank until you...err.....messed up? That's horrible, couldn't you have waited, COULDN'T YOU CARE A BIT FOR NOT GETTING DRUNK?
I mean, my birthday is 15 days later, and I turn 18 then, you could have saved some UwU

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Err... Sorry, the wife said she wanted those gone, And well, gone they're... XDXD

Also Happy birthday! In case I'm unable to show up on that day bro.

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Adrian27 :( Sharing is Caring
Well, DD, (I still can't get used to it XDXD) sorry for that, but I have to say that I drank one of those thinking on all my friends, one-shot for Coffee, one for Fox, another for Gourov... a glass of milk for Hans... and the thing is... I didn't have enough bottles... TOT, so sorry you didn't get your shot, once she found the next hideout the first one goes for you...
Post automatically merged:

A joke to the last breath...
Now I know the name of my autobiography...!!
I approve it... XDXD

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Well, DD, (I still can't get used to it XDXD) sorry for that, but I have to say that I drank one of those thinking on all my friends, one-shot for Coffee, one for Fox, another for Gourov... a glass of milk for Hans... and the thing is... I didn't have enough bottles... TOT, so sorry you didn't get your shot, once she found the next hideout the first one goes for you...
Post automatically merged:

I approve it... XDXD
Ayo no problemo :)