Mod apk Duskwood Crime & Investigation Story v1.6.0 - Free InApp Purchases (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

Duskwood Crime & Investigation Story v1.6.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: BlackEden
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 32 times

• A realistic criminal case featuring real people… including YOU!
    Fans of criminal case investigation games , watch out: The next episode of the interactive murder mystery story Duskwood is finally available! Start your adventure and solve the mystery!

It's been 72 hours since Hannah disappeared without a trace. Out of nowhere, her friends suddenly receive a message from the missing person's phone. The mysterious message only contains a number... your number!
    This is how your investigation story begins: Will you be able to find Hannah? Will you be able to protect her friends and yourself against the evil? Outsmart the killer and become a hero in this detective murder mystery story!

Investigate in an exciting criminal case Collect hidden evidence, talk to many different characters and solve mysterious puzzles
    Make decisions/choices Be real! Be yourself! This crime investigation adventure is about you!
    Images, voicemails, mini games and videos In addition to text messages and choices, you can expect varied media and game content
    Make new friends Join the crew and make new friends. But be careful who to trust...

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• • Patched Via LP to Bypass InApp Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everbytestudio.interactive.text.chat.story.rpg.cyoa.duskwood

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

D636

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So when I installed this mod it started my game from 1st ep..All my progress was restarted and deleted ☹.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
So when I installed this mod it started my game from 1st ep..All my progress was restarted and deleted ☹.
Sorry to say but of course it does dear.
How about you try install the non-modded version in Google Play Store, load up your saved files.
Then go, Android > data and find the Duskwood file, copy the whole thing and move it somewhere else you want.
Then uninstall the game and install the modded apk with the Obb. After which, go back to, Android > data, find the Duskwood file again and delete it.
Finally, get the first Duskwood file with the saved game you moved before, copy & paste it in where you deleted the other one.
Edit: this method is basically taking your saved files from the not modded game and replace the one in the modded game with it. It work great and I've been using it for this game since it still keep the free purchase feature :D
Hopes that helps. Sorry if it sound confusing.

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately the only way is the one @KasamiGi explained above because this game doesn't have the Facebook login and it's not possible to login to your google account with modded apk's.

Darkangel8724

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Game successfully installed and obb data unzipped and moved to obb folder. Game tells me that I have no internet connection and therefore cannot make any in app purchases? I 100% have internet connection on my device as this happen directly after installing via wifi

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Game successfully installed and obb data unzipped and moved to obb folder. Game tells me that I have no internet connection and therefore cannot make any in app purchases? I 100% have internet connection on my device as this happen directly after installing via wifi
Is the proxy server setting in lucky patcher enabled?

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sadly mine just shows the screen Everbrite and then black screen. Nothing to click or do. I have updated lucky patcher and proxy on =(
That usually happens when the obb isn't placed right. Kindly check again if everything is in order please.

stitchmir

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm such a noob:loldroid: It took me so long to understand how to install this mod, but it's working perfectly now. Thank you so much! ❤

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm such a noob:loldroid: It took me so long to understand how to install this mod, but it's working perfectly now. Thank you so much! ❤
My pleasure 💕
You can always ask for help if you have troubles with this stuff :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.