Duskwood Fans Join In

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,362,049 happy users since 2014.
Register

How would you rate Duskwood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salma22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Seems like no one placed a request here yet to mod it.

Neymar241

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
The app is structured like these “choices games”. It could be difficult to mod the game, especially if everbyte Studios takes action against modders

lolhahalol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't played the game, but in the iOS app store under in-game purchases it mentions purchase of diamonds, so maybe moonvale doesn't have premium options like duskwood but instead you have in-game currency and pay for choices like in Episode

i haven't played it yet so that's just my assumption

Salma22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
COG games after September update had become so difficult to create a functionable mod. I'm still not sure how I managed to make mine work. The newer ones, I didn't even try to mod. I really hp Moonvale will be modable. I can't afford the pack in my currency & without it, the game is only half fun but most importantly, it's needed for better choices.

Neymar241

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
That's correct. But it might be difficult to mod Moonvale. In the end, they at Duskwood also started taking action against modders, so in the end it was no longer possible to use Lucky Patcher . So it might be more difficult this time. You could do it on free premium choices. But free shopping would probably be more difficult if they took action against modders. Some of Choice's games cannot be modded directly ^^. The problem would be whether a modder takes the time to mod Moonvale

Salma22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm okay if I can't shop as long as it's not necessary for the plot and ro's.

Salma22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Daniel had modded duskwood and even Eden had released a lp mod. I'm counting on @Daniel .

P.s. I can't remember if it's against the rule to mention the modders you love.

gamergirl1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Duskwood was just amazing I wish they could make a movie like it I really would pay to watch it in my first playthrough I suspected richy he just acted sus he tried to avoid anything to do with the men without the face stuff but I also suspected Dan