Free Mod apk Duskwood investigative game RPG V 1.8.7 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Duskwood investigative game V 1.8.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Interactive story of a mysterious crime Investigate and solve the case

A realistic detective game with real people: YOU are part of the story!
    Fans of mystery books and detective games take note: this case is something very special Go on a mysterious adventure and uncover the dark secrets of Duskwood!

It has been exactly 72 hours since Hannah disappeared without a trace. Out of nowhere, her friends suddenly receive a message from the missing person's cell phone. The mystery message contains only a number ... Your number!
    Your personal case: will you be able to solve the puzzles and find Hannah? Can you protect yourself and Hannah's friends from the culprit? Outsmart the criminal and become a hero in the mystery game of the year!

Investigate a gripping case Collect evidence, talk to characters and solve puzzles.
    Make decisions Trust your instincts! This detective game is about you!
    Pictures, Voice Messages, Mini Games and Videos You can expect a wide variety of multimedia and game content
    Make new friends Join the clique and make new friends.However, be careful who you trust ...

Duskwood is by far the most popular detective game of 2021. Follow millions of players and start your investigation now!

HISTORY

Duskwood is a small quiet village surrounded by dense forest. Outsiders rarely get lost in this remote area and when they do, they've always described the area as strange or even creepy. This has never bothered the people of Duskwood. But a lot has changed for almost 72 hours and even among them there is a growing ferment: a girl has disappeared and the mysterious legends that intertwine around the ancient forest seem to come to life ...

Realistic and exciting Play the interactive detective story through a real Messenger.
    Spy mode Read other people's chats secretly.
    Completely free game You don't have to spend anything if you don't want to.
    Investigative games in Italian Enjoy the investigative game completely in Italian.
    From the author of Dead City Duskwood is the brand new interactive detective story from the author of the world-famous adventure game Dead City.
    Additional game content and updates The criminal case is constantly developing.

Download now and start your interactive detective adventure as an undercover agent! Don't worry - Duskwood's Crime Story will continue to be free!

Be part of the Duskwood Crime Story - Download Now!

DUSKWOOD IS RELEASED IN EPISODES

We have decided to release the interactive detective game in episodes. As you investigate the case, search for Hannah, solve puzzles and make decisions, we will work on the rest of the story.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Se connecter à Facebook
    Login • Instagram

PERMITS

READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used to save and retrieve game data.

HOW TO PLAY? DECISION GAMES, TEXT ADVENTURE / CYOA? DETECTIVE GAMES / CRIME GAMES WHAT ARE THEY?

You Are Part of the Story: The Interactive Detective Game. You are connected to your Duskwood clique via messenger. Your chat messages and decisions affect what others say about themselves, whether they like you or not, and even change the course of history. This type of role-playing game (RPG) is also called a text adventure, CYOA, or decision game.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Purchase for free

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everbytestudio.interactive.text.chat.story.rpg.cyoa.duskwood

Sayayang

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
No internet connection, I can't buy anything

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
No internet connection, I can't buy anything

Have you downloaded Lucky Patcher? from it you need to download the proxy server for free purchases, see the photos let me know thanks,

Attachments

Edevane

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years

Have you downloaded Lucky Patcher? from it you need to download the proxy server for free purchases, see the photos let me know thanks,
I have done this and i also get the No Internet Connection message. Do i need to do something else on LP?

Hobbygoat75

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Could you play this on bluestacks app?

Archer2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got LP as well as Google Play Games, still it shows no internet connection.
The game always fails to connect with Google Play Games.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I got LP as well as Google Play Games, still it shows no internet connection.
The game always fails to connect with Google Play Games.
From Lucky Patcher you have to download the proxy server for free purchases see the photos let me know thanks

Attachments

Archer2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
From Lucky Patcher you have to download the proxy server for free purchases see the photos let me know thanks
I had done that. There was no effect. Restarted the phone, cleared all app cache and all that stuff. No effect

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I had done that. There was no effect. Restarted the phone, cleared all app cache and all that stuff. No effect
The game works perfectly I send you the LP tutorial maybe there is some setting you need to do

Archer2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game works perfectly I send you the LP tutorial maybe there is some setting you need to do
It still didn't work. I tried a lot of hacks but no dice. I think it's not compatible with my handset. Anyways thanks for helping.

For future reference I am using Oxygen Os on OnePlus Nord CE.

Thanks again.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It still didn't work. I tried a lot of hacks but no dice. I think it's not compatible with my handset. Anyways thanks for helping.

For future reference I am using Oxygen Os on OnePlus Nord CE.

Thanks again.
I'm very sorry, I can try to sign the app Then I'll send you the link but I hope it works

Last edited:

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks. Are you going to update it when the new chapter releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.