Free Mod apk Duskwood investigative game RPG V 1.9.0 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I downloaded it but idk how to use it.
The game says no internet connection
I sent you the video, Have you downloaded Lucky Patcher? From it you have to download the proxy server for free purchases see photos

Attachments

Enermax29

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
For those who it wouldn't work, like me :
I installed Virtual Android (which acts as a second OS)
There it works

there may be a slowdown due to virtualization (and I don't know if the app is very very stable)
( and always the problem "connection error - make sure you have Google Play Games installed" )

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Iunno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly for me after turning on the proxy. Thank you for the mod.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I have, and I'm connected to it in normal times
But on all modded/cracked I have this error
... which is not practical for the savegame for sure
: I know this, maybe we can tell them to do it by themselves on their pc. They only need to use a software called "APK Easy Tool" and drag the apk file into the "ZipAlign" option to automatically fix the issue

APKs need to be ZipAligned for Users who have devices with Android 11 or above, Your users must have Samsung devices with A11 or above. To solve this install issue you need to ZipAlign APKs but currently there are no softwares for Mobile that I know of, which can ZipAlign APKs
so they can only do from PC? Yes

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I don't exactly why they are experiencing this as it seems to work completely fine for me. It might be a device/security/server problem, but for me it works amazing, Marialisa!

-KymForGo
Mod Tetser Team

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I don't exactly why they are experiencing this as it seems to work completely fine for me. It might be a device/security/server problem, but for me it works amazing, Marialisa!

-KymForGo
Mod Tetser Team
It works well for others too but not for Samsung Android 11

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Mmh yes... but I have this error with this game

View attachment 80621

(Samsung s8 & tab s6, same for the two)
I've been getting the same error and noticed that I was clicking on "save/load" the whole time. Click a bit upper on "play" and it will load.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I've been getting the same error and noticed that I was clicking on "save/load" the whole time. Click a bit upper on "play" and it will load.
Thank you dear ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.