Mod apk Duskwood investigative game V 1.8.1 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I have checked the settings, they are activated. Only setting I dont have is the "license verification" but I think I also dont need this one for Duskwood. However still "no internet connection".
Does Xiaomi have EMUI? You have to deactivate it, I don't give LP permission over the other apps!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I think it has, yes. How to deactivate it?
I have Huawei and Xaomi are more or less the same thing, they have Emui, go to the phone settings, click on App, Emui is the first App you see and click on deactivate, I did this!

potatogamer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I now used the working files from my Mate20 and copied them on my Xiaomi 11 Ultra. Works with many coins and hearts now :D Whenever I run out of coins, need to copy the progress over to my Huawei again and get the coins there :)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I now used the working files from my Mate20 and copied them on my Xiaomi 11 Ultra. Works with many coins and hearts now :D Whenever I run out of coins, need to copy the progress over to my Huawei again and get the coins there :)
So does it work perfectly? But why do you have to copy! Have you deactivated Emuii?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month