Easter Event 2023!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,232 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who killed Alice?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexbunu3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The white Rabbit? Because is Easter and Rabbit is the Easter symbol so I reckon that the answer is White Bunny? I hope it is and that I am not wrong because I might cast the wrong vote ... And i don't want to lose the Easter Egg Gift ... Have a lovely Easter day and Easter weekend

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wait a sec so I probably would've got it right. I didn't even look at the comments and picked the white rabbit. I didn't even look. I thought the rules were the same this week. tell I looked at the comments.

Last edited:

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I hope everyone is enjoying the event so far. Please feel free to offer suggestions and ideas on how to improve the next events. I can say with certainty that from now on, we need to consider striking down the no-comments rule permanently.

XenortNsmile

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I choose white rabbit

White Rabbit is a term that can refer to several things, including a character from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," a cryptocurrency project, a movie, and a song by Jefferson Airplane. Without further context, it is difficult to determine which specific white rabbit is being referred to.

XenortNsmile

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Puting rabbit

White Rabbit" ay isang terminong ginagamit sa iba't ibang mga kahulugan. Sa larangan ng musika, ito ay isang kanta ng Jefferson Airplane na naging sikat noong dekada '60. Sa larangan naman ng teknolohiya, ito ay isang platform na nagbibigay ng solusyon sa mga problema ng piracy at pagbabayad sa mga content creators. Sa kultura naman, ito ay isang karakter sa "Alice in Wonderland" na kilala sa kanyang kakaibang pananamit at pagpapalipad ng mga papel.

Annajam

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I choose the white rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.