Mod apk Ebon Light [Updated to v.2.0] [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ebon Light [Updated to v.2.0] [Android Port]

Name of the game: Ebon Light

Version: v.2.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Android Filesize: 747.71 MB

Torn from her home, an unfortunate soul finds herself caught in an old and buried secret. The virulent elves who claim the poison within her have imprisoned her on their stormy island, some eager to see what will become of her, others eager to keep their secrets safe.

As she is hunted, she finds allies, perhaps lovers, many enemies. Her whole life she had spent hidden from the dangers of the world, and now, unfurled before her, a harbinger of something terrible, she must survive Gha'alia.

Ebon Light is a dark fantasy visual novel with romantic subplots, lots of choices, a customizable protagonist, and multiple ways to die.

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Xerps and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 222 times

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a very good read! There really are lots of choices that shapes your stats and personality, and some choices are pretty impactful for the stories. Although I couldn't really say what some "personality" are for though... And by the end of the story, my core stats(the blue one) are all maxed... I also don't really know if the starting skill or disposition play a part or something... I only played a single playthrough though so idk really know many things.

All the LIs are charming and unique in their own way. And their characters are pretty likable. The artstyle is kinda rough but it's not that bad. There's no cg gallery and no ending lists but nevertheless, there's a compendium that you could look that covers places you've been and heard of and people you met, and the lore you could read to understand the world better.

It's a 3+ hours play for me, or longer. I forgot...

Last edited:

lostinkatland

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favourite VN now in android! I have no words to describe how perfect this game, complex characters and story and gorgeous, unique art, I' in love!!😍
Thank you for your hard work!😁

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ayayyayy Muchas gracias amigos~

LANNCE

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
you are a blessing, thank you sm!

CurlyQ

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh my god!! I cant express how much this excites me!! My laptop decided to die before lockdown now I can play this!! Thank you so so much!! 😍💖😭

ShariLox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worked perfectly all the way through! Thank you! 😊

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I must have something wrong with my phone. 😕 I had the previous version downloaded and it worked great. This one took an hour to download and it won't install. Do you have any advice?

Edit: Nvm, I downloaded with a different browser and got it installed. Thank you!

Last edited:

Lovdoll13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't play it they tell me it's not installed

Last edited:

Lovdoll13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Please help me I have the same problem it won't install what did u do?

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try opening this page and downloading it from a different mobile browser. You can use Firefox or Puffin.