⭐ VIP mod apk Empires and Allies v1.20.933426.production

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Name of the Game : Empires & Allies

Version : v1.20.933426.production

Root Permissions Required ? No

Can be Played Offline ? No

Game Description :Welcome to Empires & Allies, the modern military strategy game that puts the weapons of modern war at your fingertips in a never-ending battle to conquer the world!

Features of the game include:

- Design your own army from the arsenals of today’s militaries with battle-hardened tanks, drones, helicopters, and more.
- Deploy hi-tech weapons including tactical nukes, hellfire missiles, and orbital strikes.
- Dynamic battlefields deliver increasingly difficult scenarios that emulate the unpredictability of warfare.
- Join unique alliances to fortify defenses and reinforce attacking units
- Save the planet from the GRA, an evil terrorist organization, and defend your territories from other players

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.empires2
Mod Features :
1) Troop Training cost only 1
2) Troop training time is Very Little (NOT WORKING)
3) Researching cost 1 (NOT WORKING)
4) Research time is very Little(NOT WORKING)
5) Cost to attack an Player is 1
6) Cost to find another player to attack Cost 1

Installation Instructions :

Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : ImanHackeR (ME)

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Empires and Allies v1.20.933426.production

Download links will be added after few hours, currently undergoing a complicated problem on my side, kindly wait patiently.

Thank You :)

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

thank you!!!!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Uploaded, enjoy guys :D

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
First, thank you so much for this mod!

Some feedback in regards to the mod itself:

Mod Features:
1) Troop Training cost only 1 - Works
2) Troop training time is Very Little (it will go negative but, your troops will be cooked already once it reaches 0) - Does not work
3) Researching cost 1 - Does not work
4) Research time is very Little - Does and does not work. The research time is cut down to 2 seconds but it hangs at an indefinite amount of time so you have to spend 1 gold to finish it.
5) Cost to attack an Player is 1 - Works
6) Cost to find another player to attack Cost 1 - Works

giveme13s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Can't install over google play's apk.
Tried installing it with ES File Explorer... failed.
Using adb failed also...error message is: "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE]" :-(

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
giveme13s said:
Can't install over google play's apk.
Tried installing it with ES File Explorer... failed.
Using adb failed also...error message is: "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE]" :-(
You need to remove the original version, then in stall the modded version.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Final Edit:

As much as I thought this mod had promise, it doesn't. It has the same flaw as the previous mods. No matter what you collect attacking players, it won't sync with the server so your "true" resources are reset to what they should be rendering this mod useless.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
JD45 said:
First, thank you so much for this mod!

Some feedback in regards to the mod itself:

Mod Features:
1) Troop Training cost only 1 - Works
2) Troop training time is Very Little (it will go negative but, your troops will be cooked already once it reaches 0) - Does not work
3) Researching cost 1 - Does not work
4) Research time is very Little - Does and does not work. The research time is cut down to 2 seconds but it hangs at an indefinite amount of time so you have to spend 1 gold to finish it.
5) Cost to attack an Player is 1 - Works
6) Cost to find another player to attack Cost 1 - Works
Hmm,thanks for the feedback, looks like i missed a few things then, I'll surely update this soon after my exams ;)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
JD45 said:
Final Edit:

As much as I thought this mod had promise, it doesn't. It has the same flaw as the previous mods. No matter what you collect attacking players, it won't sync with the server so your "true" resources are reset to what they should be rendering this mod useless.
Yes but if you notice, i didnt mod the finish now cost 1 gold because it didnt match, but im pretty sure that other resources match.

Reaources are reseted to gold mod only.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
##Notes removed##

Just found out that my mod works even on the tutorial too :D

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
ImanHackeR said:
JD45 said:
Final Edit:

Yes but if you notice, i didnt mod the finish now cost 1 gold because it didnt match, but im pretty sure that other resources match.

Reaources are reseted to gold mod only.
Sorry, I'm not following you. My point was no matter what you collect during battling other players as soon as you exit or disconnect from the game, all that is lost because it syncs with the server again.

When I went to research everything was full price. If I didn't have enough resources it prompted me to buy the remainder in a full amount of gold, not 1 gold.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Yes exactly thats why i didnt mod the gold side of the game,i only modded the time and the resource to train,

But ill make a final mod for sure on 10th ;)

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
ImanHackeR said:
Yes exactly thats why i didnt mod the gold side of the game,i only modded the time and the resource to train,

But ill make a final mod for sure on 10th ;)
Excellent, I look forward to it. Hopefully you can sort the research out, because that would be HUGE for the game itself.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
ImanHacker, please remove non working features in the meantime, so users know what they are going to download, thanks.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Ok guys, after a long testing and modding, i found that only 3 mods works, 1 is troop training costs only 1, others are cost to attack and find a player cost only 1

Sorry about the delay and for wasting your precious gold because of me :cry:

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
ImanHackeR said:
Ok guys, after a long testing and modding, i found that only 3 mods works, 1 is troop training costs only 1, others are cost to attack and find a player cost only 1

Sorry about the delay and for wasting your precious gold because of me :cry:
No worries at all. Modding games isn't easy and you guys do it for free so nothing to be sorry about at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.