⭐ VIP mod apk Empires and Allies VIP MOD V1.34.992373.production

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Name of the Game : Empires & Allies

Version : 1.34.992373.production

Root Permissions Required ? No

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :
Welcome to Empires & Allies, the critically acclaimed modern-military strategy game that puts the weapons of today’s armies at your fingertips, in a battle for control of the globe.

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.empires2&hl=en
Mod Features :
1 Hit Kill on Enemy HeadQuarters {READ NOTES BELOW!!}
Cost to attack is 1
cost to find another player to attack is also 1

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : ImanHackeR

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

Signed APK:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Unsigned APK:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Notes:
All kinds of attacks you make to the enemy will work. Remember, this game is similar to Dominations game, so if this game has attack replay it will show that your headquarters was blown away in 1 hit but thats not true, the replay is making this up with the game's data so the enemy DID ATTACKED AND THE HEADQUARTERS WASN'T DESTROYED UNTIL THE HP IS 0 .

P.S There are lots of things i can try for you, all i need is time to play the game to level up and unlock stuffs so reply anything you want to get modified in that game, ill do my best if its possible or not.

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
YES!!! Oh my it is here time to mess around !!!!!! Thanks alot my friend

Update: Having trouble installing it keeps says app not installed i am not rooted btw

technikaaa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
gonna try this
sounds interesting
thanks btw

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
WILL try mod ,but BTW Won't enemy replay show a different attack Outcome?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35406#p35406:3lw12yfp]Tigere » 7 minutes ago[/url] said:
WILL try mod ,but BTW Won't enemy replay show a different attack Outcome?
The enemy's game data is not modded so no worries :)

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
There used to be an admin console that was hacked and man that was great! I got banned from using it. It's probably still there too

Mr10

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
download to test! tq anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.