LP mod apk Enchant Hero v0.8.4 w/InApp Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years

Enchant Hero v0.8.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ishiharaa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

• ★★★ Strike items and level up ★★★★★
    ★★★ in Enchant Hero!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▣ Power up and level up your items!!
    Need new gear?
    They are ready just for you at the store!!
    Buy new gear once your item power-up is complete!!
    ※ But you may not like the price.

▣ Get more skill points!!
    Get more skills to power up
    and power up your items!!
    ※ Oh, and don’t forget to collect a lot of gold and special currencies.

▣ Character Level Up!!
    Enchant Hero and Item Effect...
    Power up your adventurous girl and cute little spirits!!
    ※ Well, whether they’re really cute even our development team
    can't agree upon.

▣ Artifacts with mighty potential power!!
    Power up your artifacts to get all-mighty power!!
    A tip to get strongerㅡpower up as many artifacts as possible
    and be blessed by God.
    ※ Not affiliated to any specific religion.

▣ This clicker game transforms into a player-operated
    game in the dungeon round!! Some dungeon rounds are incremental,
    but not the Slim Dungeon. You'll have to operate the spirits to win!!
    ※ You'll see rotten slime flying everywhere that seems to be living
    its third life.

▣ Customer Service Email
    bananahubk@gmail.com

▣ Official Blog
    ??æƮ ????? ????ī?? : ???̹? ī??

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• InApp Purchases. Just Ignore the "Purchase Failed" message, you'll receive them anyways ;)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bananahub.enchanthero

Downloaded 19 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

rukadh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not working, im using android 11, press Buy button nothing happened

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not working, im using android 11, press Buy button nothing happened
I am using Android 11 as well, and Works Fine for me. My device is a Galaxy S10+, take a look on the video showing that It Works

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years

GoldRoger

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
so another update, dont download this s**t otherwise you will be hacked. uninstalled uninstalled uninstalled hackers on the moved

• Angry
Reactions: Ife

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
so another update, dont download this s**t otherwise you will be hacked. uninstalled uninstalled uninstalled hackers on the moved
I seriously doubt Ishiharaa would do anything to harm our community. Do you have proofs for what you're saying? Lucky Patcher is often seen as "unwanted software" by google for obvious reasons (it cracks in-app purchases making them free), but this doesn't mean it's a virus, and it isn't indeed.

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for trusting me, @Sbenny. I would never do anything to harm anybody Else. All of my games were downloaded from play Store, and I Just patched them through LP. @Ifethenovelist tested many many games for me before I posted each one of them, and all of them worked and with no harm. So I guess that probably you are doing something wrong. I can help you guys if you want, tho

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ife

Flathes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not working on my phone, installed either Split Apk and last version of LP. I can only buy one thing, then all the buttons "Buy" not working.

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not working on my phone, installed either Split Apk and last version of LP. I can only buy one thing, then all the buttons "Buy" not working.
I'm gonna test It on my phone again. But, as shown before, there is a video showing that It works

Enchant Hero v0.8.4 w/InApp Purchases was released by Ishiharaa and 2133 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.