💬 Review Epic Conquest 2 v1.7.5 by Ferel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,823 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ferel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Epic Conquest 2 v1.7.5

Epic conquest 2 is a semi open world rpg single player game. Developed by gaco games from Indonesia wich is you can play as a multiple character that suit your gameplay.

Review:
This is my first review of this game here, i will start with the story. At the begining you will play the game as a female knight named claris, she is a rookie knight who's always wanted to take high rank mission.

At the begining, people might think the story is just that simple, but as the game goes on, we as players will encounter lots of plot twist, overall a good game.

What i don't like about this game is the crafting system, you need to collect resourcess and money to make better equipment and upgrade's, also the character level progression is very slow.

As for the map, like is said, this game is a semi open world game, so the world in this game are separated into 4 different region, and in each region have it's own sector. All the region have it's own unique enemy's, for example on the southern part have river slime,on the eastern part have harpy's and sand worm's, and the north have ice golem, as for the western part is yet to be revealed as the game is not entirely completed yet, but in the previous epic conquest, the western part is supposed to be vulcanic area.

So far the game is pretty good, only the character level progression and the crafting system that annoys me.

Also this game is pay to win.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you are a patience person or simply rich, Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

RuthHowell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
This game is quite fun, but it would be better if it was free, I like to play free games no need to download