Mod apk Episode - Choose Your Story v22.90 Mod Apk (Free Premium Choices and Passes hack) [Sbenny Exclusive]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Episode - Choose Your Story v22.90

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Version 2:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 104 times

• Episode lets you LIVE your stories with love, romance, adventure, and drama. Wouldn’t it be amazing if YOU were a character in your favorite story? Episode lets you do just that with over 150,000 gripping stories, where you make choices that matter.

With billions of reads and 150,000+ stories, Episode is an immense collection of interactive stories where YOU choose your destiny. Or become a creator and write your own!

How does it work?
    Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be rivals or Romeos?
    Change fate through your choices
    Discover all of the different endings
    Immerse yourself in thousands of diverse worlds, the options are endless!

Not only can you read your favorite stories, you can also write your own! Write and publish your very own interactive stories on Episode’s platform, amassing millions of reads yourself.

Some of our favorites reads:

You’ve been selected to join LOVE ON FIRE, the ultimate dating competition. You’ll live in a luxury beach-front mansion with other hot singles and look for your true love!

OPERATION: QUARTERBACK: As a young FBI agent you're assigned to protect a local football player. Problem is, he's gorgeous! Can you keep your true identity a secret as you fall in love?

BEHIND HIS MASK: How wrong can a kiss get? One, he’s your new neighbor. Two, he’s the most popular streamer. Three, it was live streamed in front of thousands of people by accident…

PRIVATE LESSONS: Your new neighbor is nothing but trouble! He’s cute, smart, athletic and after a misunderstanding between your parents, you’re now his private tutor! Things get intense when the two of you realize you’re academic rivals for the only spot left at your dream university!

BETWEEN THE TWO BILLIONAIRES: You’re hired by a billionaire to seduce his rival but the more you spend time with him, the more he opens up about his past and you become enamored. You must keep your heart on lockdown! Will you be able to complete your mission successfully?

Other goodies include:
    Pretty Little Liars

PLUS… more new stories EVERY WEEK!

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Please note that Episode is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you want to limit the ability to make in-app purchases, you may create a PIN in the Settings menu from within the Google Play Store.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Version 1:
    Free premium choices (You can buy any item or choice which costs gems, For Free!)

Version 2:
    In addition to Free premium choices, There's a passes hack. Upon enabling it, Your passes won't reduce when you start a chapter :)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Daniel and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Installed version 2. Premium choices still cost diamonds.
Could you please check again? I just confirmed that it works on my end. Also if you see the premium choice then just enable the toggle and tap on it. It will proceed without charging any diamonds.

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
Just tried again and it is still trying to charge me.

Screenshot_20220616-162100.png

Screenshot_20220616-162107.png

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@amodernmyth Is the toggle for premium choices on? Also could you record your screen ? and share with me as that would be helpful

BionicBurn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Version 2 work as intended thanks for the mod. Good job

If anyone have problems with the mod features re enable them on and off will fix it

Last edited:

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
It works! You were right -- I hadn't switched the toggle on. 🤦‍♀️ Thank you! I apologize for the trouble!

PastelSweet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! I just purchased version 2 and downloaded it, but when I opened the app (Note: I use bluestacks 5 to play the APKs) it was just a white screen. Normally the apps run just fine but this one just shows nothing. Is there any kind of fix for this? thanks!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hi! I just purchased version 2 and downloaded it, but when I opened the app (Note: I use bluestacks 5 to play the APKs) it was just a white screen. Normally the apps run just fine but this one just shows nothing. Is there any kind of fix for this? thanks!
Hey there. It's strange that you encountered a white screen. I didn't get any white screen on my devices and emulator. I am using a Xiaomi Android 10. The game crashed on my LD player as well so I guess it doesn't work well on emulators.

Last edited:

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey Daniel, I also had the same problem which @PastelSweet has when I tried to run it on my Bluestacks emulator. Also it doesn't work on my old phone (i.e. Lenovo K9 version 8.0), it's installed but when I click on it to open, the app automatically closes, but works on my new phone (Redmi Note 9 version 11 RP1A.200720.011). Can it be fixed? If not can you please suggest the emulator on which it works.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hey Daniel, I also had the same problem which @PastelSweet has when I tried to run it on my Bluestacks emulator. Also it doesn't work on my old phone (i.e. Lenovo K9 version 8.0), it's installed but when I click on it to open, the app automatically closes, but works on my new phone (Redmi Note 9 version 11 RP1A.200720.011). Can it be fixed? If not can you please suggest the emulator on which it works.
Does the original version work on your K9?

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod works great though there were some choices that still shows i need to use gems but overall great mod 😊💜

zombeamik

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The app keeps crashing when i open it? Am i doing something wrong or does it not work on ny android? got a samsung s7 so its a little old but- even tried an emulator and doesnt seem to work either, unsure of what im doing wrong lol

other mods and the original work fine

Last edited:

Benene

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
The mod works really well, I had no problems so far! Thank you !! 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.