Mod apk Episode - Choose Your Story v23.20 Mod Apk (Free Premium Choices and Passes hack, A12 Working!) [Sbenny Exclusive] (updated)

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Feedbacks

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 2 years

Episode - Choose Your Story v23.20

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 521 times

• Episode lets you live your stories with love, romance, adventure and drama. Wouldn't it be great if YOU were a character in your favorite story? Episode lets you do just that with over 150,000 compelling stories where you make the choices that matter.

With billions of reads and over 150,000 stories, Episode is a massive collection of interactive stories where YOU choose your own destiny. Or become a creator and write your own!

How it works?
    Customize your avatar and create your outfit
    Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be rivals or Romeo?
    Change fate through your choices
    Discover all the different endings
    Immerse yourself in thousands of different worlds, the options are endless!

In addition to reading your favorite stories, you can also write your own! Write and publish your interactive stories on the Episode platform, racking up millions of reads yourself.

Some of our favorite reads:

You have been selected to participate in LOVE ON FIRE, the ultimate dating competition. You will be living in a luxurious beach villa with other sexy singles and looking for your true love!

OPERATION: QUARTERBACK: As a young FBI agent, you are tasked with protecting a local football player. Episode - Choose Your Story APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Simulation, Life, Dating, Casual, Single player, Stylized apps. The problem is, it's beautiful! Can you keep your true identity a secret while falling in love?

BEHIND YOUR MASK: How wrong can a kiss be? One, it's your new neighbor. Being a hacked app, you might think Episode - Choose Your Story is difficult to install or unsafe, but it's not! Episode - Choose Your Story APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Two, it's the most popular streamer. Third, it was broadcast live in front of thousands of people by accident...

PRIVATE LESSONS: Your new neighbor is nothing but trouble! He's cute, smart, athletic, and after a misunderstanding between his parents, you're now his tutor! Things get intense when you realize they're academic rivals for the only place left at the university of your dreams!

BETWEEN TWO BILLIONAIRES: You've been hired by a billionaire to seduce his rival, but the more you spend time with him, the more he opens up about his past and you fall in love with him. You have to keep your heart in isolation! Will you be able to complete your mission successfully?

Other goodies include:
    Little liars

MORE... more new stories EVERY WEEK!

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Please note that Episode is free to play, but you can purchase in-game items for real money. If you want to limit the ability to make in-app purchases, you can create a PIN in the Google Play Store Settings menu.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free premium choices (You can buy any item or choice which costs gems, For Free!)
    In addition to Free premium choices, There's a passes hack. Upon enabling it, Your passes won't reduce when you start a chapter :)

Please note that the mod won't work on Community stories.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Daniel and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog

Last edited:
Downloaded 73 times

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 2 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 2 years
In the next update, I'll try to mod community stories too. Many people have been talking about it. Thanks @SaraTheBee for providing me a description on how to find them.

Foxxy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've use many virtual space and all of it either stuck at loading screen or keep crashing

bokonokopoko

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works perfectly! Thank you so much ☺

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 6 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 2 years

DDutch08

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I u installed it and installed it again, it's working OK now thanks

screamxx3299

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Does anyone of yall able to click on "Restore from another devices" under setting section because i couldn't...

L00nuhtick

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I had to do it like 4 times before it worked for me. I ended up doing it from another device with the app from the play store & then using that username and ID to login to my account manually. For some reason I always have trouble logging into episode, I think it's just the app.

Episode - Choose Your Story v23.20 Mod Apk (Free Premium Choices and Passes hack, A12 Working!) [Sbenny Exclusive] was released by Daniel and 5087 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.