Mod apk Episode - Choose Your Story v23.90 Mod Menu (Free Premium Choices and Passes, Community Stories Enabled) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,214 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReDevil12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a nuisance, it's about community story and whenever I play for 4 chapters it pops up like the picture I show you, I press the first line and it crashes. The previous version is fine with it until this current ver :(
Disabling the pass option in the mod helped me resolve this issue previously, maybe give that a try?

Girl2222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
i know bby last version had it too
Post automatically merged:

i know bby last version had it too

Girl2222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Daniel i think the link of the download its not the same bc im tryna install from the older version and it says not installed like im not deleting the old version just updating to not loose data and it says not installed

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Daniel i think the link of the download its not the same bc im tryna install from the older version and it says not installed like im not deleting the old version just updating to not loose data and it says not installed
Perhaps some OS issue but I did change my signature on the mods earlier to ensure that the malware warnings which come due to the debug key doesn't come again. You will need to save the account credentials from the settings and then do a clean install

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes I have, can you help me ? :( I try to fix it for a day but none of them work, really apppreaciate if you can help me, thank you
Great. Send a friend request at Daniel16#1720

Episode - Choose Your Story v23.90 Mod Menu (Free Premium Choices and Passes, Community Stories Enabled) was released by Daniel and 112581 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.