Mod apk Equestriad World Tour - v1.20 - LP Mod Apk - Free In App Purchases (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Equestriad World Tour - v1.20 - LP Mod Apk - Free In App Purchases (updated)

Equestriad World Tour v1.20

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Horse Riding and Eventing

Equestriad World Tour is a family-friendly experience that delivers a fun, realistic portrayal of the equestrian 3-day eventing sport of exciting show-jumping, cross-country & dressage competitions. From your own country estate, we guide players through the basics of equine riding mastery. Once you have mastered certain equine skills in qualifying events, you will progress to the officially licensed 5* star Badminton, Burghley and Kentucky horse trial events as well as the Australian International 3DE event, where you will be evaluated on timing, control and even rider and horse appearance.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gogallop.equestriad

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

natytoth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey! Thanks for the mod, but can I ask what should it specifically do? im doing everything right, LP installed, but when i want to do anything with gold horseshoes, it says that it's unavailable?

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Hey! Thanks for the mod, but can I ask what should it specifically do? im doing everything right, LP installed, but when i want to do anything with gold horseshoes, it says that it's unavailable?
You should be able to buy any purchases from the shop for free. It allows me to buy gold horseshoes etc for free.

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
which one of those should we download or should it be both? In my emulator it says the the file cant be installed please verify for the .apk file.

edit: nevermind. just saw the thing about installing lucky patch and the oob file. I will try those first. Sorry.

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
Ok. I tried updating my previous post but could not. I can get the game to open and it runs the first logo, but then gets stuck on a screen that looks like its glitched out. Are there any suggestions? Does the OBB file have to be on an SD or can it be on the device?

So im still running into issues even with lucky patch. I also tried the suggested method from the video where I download the google play version and then uninstall it. Then reinstall the mod APK file.

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Ok. I tried updating my previous post but could not. I can get the game to open and it runs the first logo, but then gets stuck on a screen that looks like its glitched out. Are there any suggestions? Does the OBB file have to be on an SD or can it be on the device?

So im still running into issues even with lucky patch. I also tried the suggested method from the video where I download the google play version and then uninstall it. Then reinstall the mod APK file.
You need to download the OBB file and unzip it. Then move the folder and its contents to Android/OBB on your device.

If you're still having trouble then download the official version from the Play Store. Open the game. Then go to the OBB folder on your device. You should see the OBB folder for the game. Rename the folder by adding a digit to the beginning or end. Then uninstall the game. Then install the LP version of the game. Then go back to the OBB folder and remove the digit you added to the name (so it's back to its original name). Then open the game.

That sounds a long winded process but it's very quick to do and if you're having trouble placing the OBB folder then this way it's in the correct place because it's being installed from the original version of the game.

Last edited:

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
sorry about the late response. Had to take an unexpected trip. Working on the OBB file now. For whatever reason it was not showing up in my file manager even after downloading from the play store. I was going to the android folder and even added one. I am now trying a different emulator to see if that works. if I am still having issues I will post a screen shot.

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
ok. Hopefully this is the final question. I finally got it to work!!! Out of question, is there a reason the only thing I cant get is the season pass and season rewards? I cant even get the free seasons rewards. its saying its ending in less than 24 hours so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it or if its just the way the crack works.

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
ok. Hopefully this is the final question. I finally got it to work!!! Out of question, is there a reason the only thing I cant get is the season pass and season rewards? I cant even get the free seasons rewards. its saying its ending in less than 24 hours so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it or if its just the way the crack works.
I don't play the game so I can't really help you. I just downloaded it again and bought the season pass but it says there's 9 days left on my game. Maybe it is because you are in the last 24 hours that it won't let you buy it.

If you can purchase the gold horseshoes using LP through the shop then the patch is working. The season pass would be a gaming issue. I would suggest waiting for the next season to start and trying again.

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
I may have to try re downloading it again. I think I caused it to glitch somehow. I am running this through Nox on my PC. I have an iphone and the same non-cracked app says nine days as well. Here is a picture with an attached file to show i'm not crazy. If I try and claim the rewards it also bugs out and crashes.

Attachments

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
I may have to try re downloading it again. I think I caused it to glitch somehow. I am running this through Nox on my PC. I have an iphone and the same non-cracked app says nine days as well. Here is a picture with an attached file to show i'm not crazy. If I try and claim the rewards it also bugs out and crashes.
I can only assume its an issue that's being caused by running it through the emulator.

I just completed a daily challenge and collected the reward but that's on an Android phone.

I don't know much about emulators on the pc but is there another you could try?

flyaway1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
yep it appears to be a emulator thing. I tried two different ones and its the same issue with the season pass. If I dont download the cracked version and just use the regular one it works fine. It weird but I guess I will have to deal with it for now and do some research to figure out what is going on.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.