Mod apk Errant Kingdom [Dating-Sim] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ursweetalksx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Woah thank you so much for providing this amazing game! But if u don't mind, is there any chance that u will be upload this for windows version please? 🙏 I don't mind to pay another sbpoint. Bcs I don't know my phone have a hard time to install this

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello ~ Thank you for your hard work :D Hope you'll feel better soon ! ☺

panlu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for sharing 😊 Hope you feel better!!

Fernando16

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
A question gourov this game plus its mod can be installed on PC since I have that doubt thanks in advance

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
A question gourov this game plus its mod can be installed on PC since I have that doubt thanks in advance
No, sorry, it's only for android (unless you are asking if you can install it in pc through an emulator like bluestacks). If u want the pc version u can go to my profile, someone asked for it there and I put up a link.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Link doesn't appear 😭😭
I just checked and the link is there, I wonder why this is happening, everyone else seems to be able to see it :(. Try closing the website (your browser too) and then opening it again and looking for this page. If it still doesn't work I'll just dm you the link.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is the right side of the intro supposed to look like that?
Yea it is. This part of the introduction is a video file, which means that it remains unchanged by me. I do agree that it looks off, but it wasn't something that I changed, that's just how it looks in the original game.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I meant the left side
The answer is still the same. It's what it looks like in the game. Like I said, I agree that it looks off and that it was probably a mistake by the developers, but it's just how it looks, not a problem with the mod/port. Hope this helped!