💬 Review European war 6

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,212 happy users since 2014.
Register

coldarcplayz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: European war 6

It's a great strategy game that requires thinking and wits to beat. Set around napoleonic war

Review:
You can play and use famous general and it's not that pay to win with no ads they are optional it's amazing. You can play as France, the uk, Canada, us and so many more countries. Campaign is realistic and engaging. The game is pretty causal and is also offline. But there are some downsides. It's hard to get generals you want like napoleon and Wellesley without paying and when you play conquests it seem like you get debuffs but when you choose the country you got beat by you get steamrolled over all it's a great game and iw would recommend it to a lot of people. Now honestly I need sb points and it take 3848 years to write 200 words so I'm going to start talking about other things about the game such as how theres a tutorial and there are many stages in the campaign like American campaign British, French, Russian, prussian. I can't think of anything to write anymore I basically just somed up everything. Oh yea also you can get crazy mods for it that make it stupid fun and help you get generals easy and can help you move up faster if your not a grinder. Anyways that me signing off for now. Bye

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would if your history buff and like the

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐