Facebook Connection Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey there!

My suggestion would be to have a separate Filter for modded games that can be used to connect to Facebook. Rather than taking the risk and not being able to save progress for non rooted users plus potentially wasting SB Points.. So maybe a lot of users would find this useful, i would definitely! Thanks!🙂

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
There is already a workaround to let most games do it unless they have some sort of advanced Cheat Detection. You have to Uninstall the Facebook app on your phone or disable it and then in the game click on link to facebook. Then log into your facebook from the browser window that pops up. That should link your account.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is already a workaround to let most games do it unless they have some sort of advanced Cheat Detection. You have to Uninstall the Facebook app on your phone or disable it and then in the game click on link to facebook. Then log into your facebook from the browser window that pops up. That should link your account.
My apologies if not explained well but what i mean is that there should be another Filter as shown in the picture below where you can only upload modded games which you can connect to Facebook

Attachments

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
My apologies if not explained well but what i mean is that there should be another Filter as shown in the picture below where you can only upload modded games which you can connect to Facebook
There should be a seperate section so you know before purchasing the game that you can connect to Facebook and save your progress

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Most games allow you to with the workaround. So it would be sort of counterproductive to have that filter.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Most games allow you to with the workaround. So it would be sort of counterproductive to have that filter.
The work around would be rooting right? Most games that are uploaded don't have Facebook connection, they are google play and without root you can't save your progress. So you'd be scrolling through the forums wasting SB Points until you would find a game that allowed Facebook Connectivity to save your progress, why not just create a separate filter so all of those games are in one place as well as on the Game Releases section?

Not many people want to root their device that's why a filter dedicated to Facebook connection games would be useful so then people without a rooted device know where to look if they want to save any progress

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
You don't have to root for the workaround. If your device has facebook installed from the manufacturer go to settings then applications and scroll to facebook. Click on it and disable. If it's not preinstalled, simply uninstall it. Then, go into your game. Click on the option to log into facebook and it will open a browser window. Log in from there and it will link. Then you can reinstall Facebook. No root necessary.
Post automatically merged:

There are also other guides around the site for backing up your data if it is a non-facebook enabled site and some games even have a randomly generated username and password like Episode.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
You don't have to root for the workaround. If your device has facebook installed from the manufacturer go to settings then applications and scroll to facebook. Click on it and disable. If it's not preinstalled, simply uninstall it. Then, go into your game. Click on the option to log into facebook and it will open a browser window. Log in from there and it will link. Then you can reinstall Facebook. No root necessary.
Post automatically merged:

There are also other guides around the site for backing up your data if it is a non-facebook enabled site and some games even have a randomly generated username and password like Episode.
Where would i find this guide to save my progress on other games that require google play without rooting? Didn't know it was possible?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
One sec, I'm looking for the link right now, but another way to do it is using a helium save. Search Helium backup on google and you'll find a guide there too. (We can't share external links). I'm searching for the thread here about it too.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
One sec, I'm looking for the link right now, but another way to do it is using a helium save. Search Helium backup on google and you'll find a guide there too. (We can't share external links). I'm searching for the thread here about it too.
Thanks appreciate it! All i normally see when downloading games is this message so didn't think it was possible

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, if I understand correctly, what you're looking for is a new tag/category labeled "Facebook" which would include all games which do support Facebook connection in the game.

With every game allowing facebook login, every mod will also let people link to facebook just by uninstalling their Facebook app, so I'm unsure if you'd instead want just a tag to include all games providing the account sync feature using Facebook.

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Sbenny That's exactly what i mean haha, every game that allows facebook sych should have a tag which is Facebook so you can simply click on the tag and see all the games that offer Facebook sync for those non rooted users 🙂

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Gotcha, no problem for me :) But you should also know that even if unrooted, you can install a new version of a mod apk over the older one, and this would already prevent you from losing your data ;)

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well it's more of a problem of saving progress to google play so when I install the playstore version I dont lose my data as sometimes the the updates for mods take some time to be released :) But i hope you can get this sorted dude would be a massive help, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.