Mod apk FaceTune Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,262 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
FaceTune Mod

Version Number 1.1.4
Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightricks.facetune
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

Premium Purchased App Unlocked [Full]
Permissions removed
No Ads
License Resolved~[custom patch made]

Video Preview working mod

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor!
• Retouch and add artistic flair to your selfie or portrait!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
---------------------------------------------------------
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools to photoshop people into looking their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. For example, you can easily remove blemishes and dark circles or add natural makeup. There’s even an effective and easy-to-use teeth whitening tool! Now you can be sure that your selfie shows only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using those portraits for your professional profile or simply your selfie sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune photo editor:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
---------------------------------------------------------

What can Facetune do for you?

PERFECT SMILES
• Widen or refine your smile
• User-friendly teeth whitening tool

BEAUTIFUL SKIN
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes like concealer
• Remove blemishes, pimples and scars

BRIGHT EYES
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects

HAIR SALON
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs

FACE RESHAPE
• Reshape or refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape or retouch your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes

VIVID MAKEUP
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Smooth skin as if using concealer

PHOTO ENHANCEMENTS
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image

MAKE ART
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Photo editor with customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas

SHOW OFF
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail

EASY AND FUN
• Compare your retouch work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature

Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 44.8 mb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·°
What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy !

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@jadelarouche
Request Filled !

ENJOY

jadelarouche

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Omg thanks you so much. You just made my day😍😍😍i was reaching this for so long...and you just do it the same day i ask... you are the best.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Omg thanks you so much. You just made my day😍😍😍i was reaching this for so long...and you just do it the same day i ask... you are the best.
and replies like yours is the reason I do this for free. It makes me so happy to help others. Anytime you need something you should ALWAYS check Sbennys FIRST..
💕🌈💕

Jedi4ever

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks @SusieQ™
Post automatically merged:

Don't know why but there's something wrong with the app...when I try to use it on pictures it comes up like some black brick (stupid explanation, sorry)...maybe it's something in my phone.

Last edited:

fatenumber4

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.