💬 Review Fallen hero rebirth by Xzblackwhite

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xzblackwhite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Fallen hero rebirth

It's a choose your story kinda gritty. You can choose between being a remorseless killer or a cool antihero. Also it's going to be a trilogy which makes it even more fun.

Review:
This book had me on the edge of my seat reading each page what made it even more fun is the fact that it allows you to play as any gender also you can be a meek telepath or you can be a cold telepath who use his abilities to crush enemies and civilians alike the. Basic premise of this game is that your character is a sidekick to their friend in a hero group and they doing great until their is a big accident the results in your character getting hurt and they getting taken away and you later find out that the someone made you disappear and later you are in hiding so tik u decide to get revenge on the heroes, so you decide to you start working with a scientist to build a suit and you eventually take down the group and you plant a bomb and you have to decide if you care about hurting innocent civilians and after you take down the hero group you end up having the option to visit your friend that you put in the hospital and after all that you finally decide to expand on your villainous new life

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend to literally everyone

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sammmmyhdygdgdd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I replayed this game 20 times now and still did not get tired of it. The story grabs you hard and the characters are very likable.