Mod apk Fallout Shelter Mod APK V1.14.1 (Latest)

Does it work?

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Fallout Shelter Mod APK V1.14.1 (Latest)

Fallout Shelter V1.14.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: ImanHackeR

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 126 times

• ** Google Play Best of 2015 **
    Mobile Game of the Year - 2016 DICE Awards
    Winner 2015 Golden Joystick Best Handheld/Mobile Game

"Might just be the best free-to-play game out there" - GamesBeat
    "Probably the best game of E3 2015” – Gizmodo
    "Fallout Shelter is simple to play and addictive as hell." - GameZone

BUILD THE PERFECT VAULT
    Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.

OVERSEE A THRIVING COMMUNITY
    Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.

CUSTOMIZE
    Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.

PROSPER
    A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!

EXPLORE THE WASTELAND
    Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die!

PROTECT YOUR VAULT
    From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.

Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for? Get started building your Vault today for FREE.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Resources Increase instead of Decrease

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutshelter&hl=en_US

Last edited:
Downloaded 37 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Its still stuck on this frame and won't open for me
It's the problem with the game itself. I think you need to restart it again. All my previous releases had this same problem. But this mod is unique in many ways as i have edited the resources (not individually) so every resources includying caps should never decrease.

Uhhhhpls

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's the problem with the game itself. I think you need to restart it again. All my previous releases had this same problem. But this mod is unique in many ways as i have edited the resources (not individually) so every resources includying caps should never decrease.
I got it to work. Thank you. Everything is increasing perfectly except for the lunchboxes. Great mod, having fun :)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I got it to work. Thank you. Everything is increasing perfectly except for the lunchboxes. Great mod, having fun :)
Great! What did u do to make it work? Did u reinstalled or something? I'll make a YouTube video tomorrow which proves that the mod works on my device. I think the game has loading issues on some devices it seems.

Uhhhhpls

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I had a .bin file that was also for a fallout mod that I deleted and it fixed it

Desde13

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Works great. Cap and Nukacola currencies increase instead of decrease. Thank you.

Uhhhhpls

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Bruhh. I deleted and reinstalled it to fix the Lunchboxes not increasing and its stuck on the opening frame again

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Bruhh. I deleted and reinstalled it to fix the Lunchboxes not increasing and its stuck on the opening frame again
lol i think lunchboxes doesn't come under resources tab. They call it something else on the game data as i searched for it already. Everything else should work.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Video Added.

Alexine Roth

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work for me. When I need to download the content, it doesn't let me by saying that I didn't purchase the game....

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
It doesn't work for me. When I need to download the content, it doesn't let me by saying that I didn't purchase the game....
You need to download the OBB. Download the obb (attached on download link) and extract the downloaded obb into Android/OBB

Alexine Roth

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You need to download the OBB. Download the obb (attached on download link) and extract the downloaded obb into Android/OBB
I always do this when there is an obb file. It shows me the 'modded by' etc thingy so I didn't do anything wrong. It's just that the mod doesn't work for me. I'm stuck at the beginning and it can't download the additional files it needs.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I always do this when there is an obb file. It shows me the 'modded by' etc thingy so I didn't do anything wrong. It's just that the mod doesn't work for me. I'm stuck at the beginning and it can't download the additional files it needs.
You dont need to download anything else if you have added the obb. If it asks to download then you havent properly placed/downloaded the OBB. Try again.
Post automatically merged:

Try reinstalling the game, Download the game from playstore, hit cancel when the download reached 30%, then place the OBB u downloaded from the download link (extract it to Android/OBB) then install the mod. Try this and let me know if it worked.

pinkpretty

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
After downloading this Everytime it is updated...probably 3-4 times already... This is the very first time that I got it to work! Awesome!

Vibratto

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes, it works. At least for me. Remember to download the obb and extract it where you're supposed to like the instructions say.

Regia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Unfortunately I have the same problem with the apk. It gets stuck in the frame, I wish I know why because I follow the instructions

Fallout Shelter Mod APK V1.14.1 (Latest) was released by Lucifer and 12241 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Fallout Shelter Mod APK V1.14.1 (Latest) at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.