Mod apk Fantastic Beasts: Cases v2.3.7915 - Unlimited Money, Gems, Energy & Potions (fixed/updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,523 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlainaVWood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just started playing this game and I love it! Thanks so much!

Alistaire

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
By any chance, did anyone have a full save of this game? Because of a Warner Bros' decision, we can't download the cases exept the first one…

user12344

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm getting a failure to retrieve update data, the app will not load further past the intro screen. Is this mod dead or does this mean it's out of date?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm getting a failure to retrieve update data, the app will not load further past the intro screen. Is this mod dead or does this mean it's out of date?
The game unfortunately got removed from Google Play, so I guess their servers are now offline.

Fantastic Beasts: Cases v2.3.7915 - Unlimited Money, Gems, Energy & Potions (fixed/updated) was released by Sbenny and 12416 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.