Feedback on sb points for newcomers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri20062812

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ok, so i made here an account for downloading a modded game (mystic messenger), the thing is it says it costs 20000 sb points and my acc is broke i somehow unlock that archievement ??? So of course i read all the rules and how to get those points, the thing is by watching ads i have now 60 so points and the suscribing rewards dont work (Youtube...,reddit,....etc.) because its only for "special users" and i am in no way advanced in hacking and making mods (even then i would take me a while to get those points) and for making reviews i have to again use sb points to unlock the game which would be a dumb move because i am trying to get those. So my question is: how can i really get points ??? Because it will take me around 334 days to download the mod if i just watch everyday those 5 ads and im a young Student so i cant really just go and buy 20000 points for 50€ out of pocket for one game just like that and it feels like this whole system of these sb points isnt really welcoming to new people joining this community and this gives off a feeling of literally wanting to delete your acc, so my suggestion of this whole thing would be first of all maybe giving at least some starter sb point pack like you start with 500 or 1000 or smth so you can freely purchase at least some games and make reviews and somehwhere listening your interests like if you like choice games or then it shows you some from least expensive to most so you can there make reviews and make at least some profit somehow and the next thing is all those ways in that guide for "how to get points" is impossible for New users except the ads thing like as someone New you arent an "special active user" so you cant do those things and if you are a casual person not some genius you cant upload mods or other stuff (i didnt even understand those notes/explanations) and for those special thingies like the wheel of Fortune i have to have 1000 points yeah i am really far of those 💀🤟 to get likes and follows you have to post things and you probably wont get those if you dont post mods or smth like that and again cant do that idk if i oversaw some method of getting points which could be really useful as a new user i will try this reporting spam thing and see how that goes but yeah everyone have a nice day 😅

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
80 x Lucky Patcher mods = 20000 SB Cash

Give something to the community and get something in return.

Oh and trust me. You don't need to be a genius to make a LP mod. That's why I'm able to do it.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
You can literally be online for 4 days and get the *Active User* role like I do right now. Free SB points for anything and if you're an active poster 20000 sb comes and goes in no time, you just have to be pacient and actually have some interest on it.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @Ahri20062812,
Sbenny was founded on the idea of making a family type community where members can get to know each other by being active and participating in the many interactive sections we have created. We don't want to be like every other modding website where people grab one or two mods and then leave. Giving new members a welcome bonus of SB Points would lead to members grabbing and running.

"How to get free points" is not "impossible" for new users. You don't need to be able to mod in order to be a "Special Member". Logging in once every 24 hours will give you the "Active User" badge and then the social rewards will be available to you.

We have a section (tags) in the games area where we offer free mods to make it easier to download and make reviews on.
At the top of every page in the games section you will see the tags. Click on the one for Free mod apk and it will sort all the free mods for you.

1657039731629.png

Sbenny is a community like no other you will find on the internet. We hope you stick around and get to know the members by participating in the countless conversations being made every day under the different topics we have created for you.

Kind regards,
Yoda

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
... im a young Student so i cant really just go and buy 20000 points for 50€ out of pocket ...
I'm sorry but I had to stop reading after this, as we never had such prices. Never.

Screenshot_9.jpg

When people over exaggerate and try to make things look 10 times worse than they are, I completely lose interest in providing my support. This said:

1) You can get 200 SB Points just by watching ads every day
2) As others mentioned, you can even post Lucky Patcher mods, or you could review your smartphone, a game, a movie, literally anything and get SB Points in return
3) Not enough? You can just post every day to gain the Active User badge which gives you a lot of SB Points every day just by visiting the forum, enabling you to get SB Points for social subscriptions and even more.

What I think here is that laziness is sovereign, once again. The same time you spent to write such post could've invested into any of the activities above, giving you at least 500 SB Points instead of complaining and making such false statements. On the other hand, if you think it's so simple to make such mods, you can still try to learn and do it by yourself.

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
Why not make LP mods like what @SAMMAX said?
They're easy to make, and dont need fancy tools to do.
I had the same opinion as you, yet I already made 200K sb points and living my forum life in peace.

LMAOISGREATE

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Its not about sb points it's about what support does your community gives you.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well with the 10 dily ads and a little strain of luck you can get pretty much any app

Status
Not open for further replies.