Mod apk FictIf v1.0.48 - Unlimited Stars & Unlimited Hourglasses (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,779 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

FictIf v1.0.48

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 220 times

• Choose one of three charming characters to romance in these visual novels or journey along with each character and discover each alternate reality when experiencing a new character path in their universe.
    From the company that brought you the popular visual novel “The Arcana: A Mystic Romance”, here's FictIf allows you to play as the main character in these collection of immersive interactive romance stories.

Features of FictIf for Android:

• Choose your pronoun
    • Select from multiple characters to romance in the same story
    • Read alternate perspectives of each character
    • Experience alternate realities within the same world
    • Immerse yourself with original art for each story
    • Read a growing library of stories with new chapters updated frequently

Enjoy each story with individual and original art. Play the story your way, and make your own choices which affect the outcome of the game.
    Download now FictIf MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (you'll never consume your Stars during premium choices)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nixhydragames.sna

Downloaded 44 times

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah same thing happening with me 😭 "app not installed as package appears to be invalid" I also tried SAI and it gives me the message: "APK file does not contain any certificates" hopefully that may help to find the fault!

Cruxxx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you so much✨

karenamy97

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the MOD! It installed fine but didn't work for me. Maybe it was the android emulator that doesn't work. I also tried it on my tablet and it said the file is invalid unfortunately so overall it didn't work for me.

Last edited:

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mod, but I can't seem to get it to install no matter what I'm using. Appreciate the hard work regardless!

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
I installed it without using anything and it works fine! Too bad you can't unlock other stories without having the stars :( but the Premium choices in the stories are free! Tysm

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
Oh and there are sadly no unlimmited Hourglasses

Mloking

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason the app won't install for me? I'm using an android phone that should be compatible with it. All I get when I try to install is "app not installed" :(

Bambilamb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Installed it just fine and had no issues other than the missing hourglasses. Title says unlimited stars and hourglasses but it's only the stars.

katexzx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It won't install for me ☹ thank you though

sstilinski

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
works! took a few tries + a bluestacks update but the premium choices are unlocked :)

Arzhul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It installed without issues but it is consuming stars when I make a premium choice :/

YsFhdn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I can't install the app, does anybody know how to fix this?

Mishigun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried using the Virtual Android but to no avail- it won't install. Hopefully, this gets fixed and updated! <3

RedMushroom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same as everyone else, there's a problem with the installation. Is there anything that can be done about it please? It's most likely because the app was bought out by a different company and switched ownership...

Last edited:
FictIf v1.0.48 - Unlimited Stars & Unlimited Hourglasses was released by Debby and 6243 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.