Fire Emblem Echoes - Shadows Of Valentia {CIA File - Full Paid Game + DLC + Cheat Plugin}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6KSzCsrxVI​

Game Description:
Warring gods divided this continent into two kingdoms: Zofia and Rigel. A divine accord maintained a truce for centuries – but no longer. The echoes of war ring out across the land once again.
It will take the power of two armies – in parallel – to bring peace back to the continent of Valentia.

Installation Instructions:
1. Download CIA Files
2. Turn Off Your 3DS & Remove The SDcard.
3. Insert The SDcard Into Your PC & Copy the CIAs to your 3DS SDcard and place in you "cia" folder
4. Insert your SDcard back in your 3DS & Turn It On
5. Open The FBI App & Select "SD" Then "CIAs"
6. Select To install The CIA You Want. If you Don't Have FE:Echoes, install that first, then the DLC.
If you already have the game and just want the DLC, Install that, but first go under your 3DS settings, data management and delete your current FE:Echoes DLC.
7. Return To Your 3DS Homescreen & Unwrap Your Free Game :D
8. Enjoy

***Note***
Must have a modded 3DS to install this CIA file. There are also cheats for this, but you must have a modded 3DS for that as well .
If you do not have a modded 3DS or know how to mod one, please Google it for now. I will do my best to compile a tut for that later.
Instructions To Install Cheat Plugin Are In The Download File.

List Of Cheats

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
This DLC includes the May 25 update, which has...
The Undaunted Heroes Pack
Lost Altars Pack (Overclasses)
& The Free Mila's Bounty 1 + 2, along with previous DLC.
This was tested on the latest version of FBI on a US 3DS with Luma3DS emuNAND on 11.4 firmware and a US 3DS on Luma3DS boot9strap on 11.4 firmware.

***Note***
You can see other DLC, but they are not playable. I will update this topic as future DLC comes out. Check here for Nintendo's release schedule for later packs:
Code:
http://fireemblemechoes.nintendo.com/dlc/#undaunted-heroes
Mod Out Of Date? Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

markojamp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
-benzóico. :pulgares hacia arriba: Muchas gracia

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you @Axiom I was just looking at this post but then I realized what you said about having a modded 3ds I'll hopefully get a 3ds soon

And how do you get the 3ds modded or mod it yourself??

TokiyoCats

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this, I can't wait to try it but before I do I'm wondering if this will work with the new 3ds xl?