Mod apk First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game v1.0.11 Unlimited Gems (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game v1.0.11 Unlimited Gems (New)

Name of the game: First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game

Version: 1.0.11

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
"The wedding is off!"I have been waiting for this day for so long.
Yes, everything is what I have planned.

Comtess started to live surrounded by books after getting cancelled her wedding and became Vibrio Tower's librarian, which was her dream.
Although, prince started to begging to take back what he said.It is a fantasy love romance game that originally a popular novel!
Who will be your meant to be?

Features of First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game for Android:

• Popular romance game you can enjoy for free!
• Use the free tickets given out everyday to proceed on the story!
• The decisions you make throughout the story will affect your ending!
• Complete your album with the heart-throbbing episodes!
• A romance with ikemen you can enjoy anytime, anywhere!

Download now the MOD APK of First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dearead.konyaku.en
MOD Features:
  • Unlimited Gems

YouTube Video:
Special Thanks to @Ferz <3
Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 428 times

Downloaded 961 times

Haruka030

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your hard work one question..how do you download this ? I followed your instructions but they told me "Download failed because the ressources can not be found" so...what should I do?

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your hard work one question..how do you download this ? I followed your instructions but they told me "Download failed because the ressources can not be found" so...what should I do?
The OBB file is Provided.
Download that. Unzip/Extract to Phone/Android/obb folder..the Same Format as other games there.
This is a Great Game. Offline.
Learn. Experiment.
You WILL be Proud of Self.
This Game is.. Worth it! ♥👌

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
OHHH YA ANOTHER OTOME- *cough cough* thank you dear Debby chu :')

darkfury96

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

I have the same problem, I hope someone will help us

Last edited:
First Page of Love - Otome Dating Sim Otome game v1.0.11 Unlimited Gems (New) was released by Debby and 21117 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.